Marriage!? Mate!?

It Started With A Kiss In The Moonlight

Sorry I'm taking forever to update. My classes are very hard this year and I can never find any time to write/update. *Cries*

Your POV
~Later that evening~
"Are you sure you guys don't want to come back to the house? I'm sure Hyung would let you." Sehun asked everyone.
Lu Han bit his lower lip, "I'm afraid he'll kill me in my sleep."
I playfully slapped his arm, "Lu Han!"
He chuckled and held his hands up, "What? I'm serious."
"He accepts us." I smiled reaching for his hand.
"She's right." Sehun nodded in agreement. "I talked to him last week about it. He knows how much you love _____."
"Please, come back." I pouted to Lu Han.

Kyungsoo missed cooking in our kitchen so he led the way back to my house. ^_^

While we were walking, Lu Han and I told each other everything that's gone on since we've been apart. I guess a few of the werewolves tried setting him up with a few females and he rejected them all. Don't I feel special. ^_^
He got a little jealous when I told him about being asked to be someone's girlfriend twice, but hey, now we're equal. He even got more jealous when Baekhyun told them about the kiss Sihyun gave me last week. Lu Han got extremely mad after he witnessed Sihyun almost kissing me tonight.

And I also found out that Lu Han snuck in my room a few times and kissed me in my sleep! How could I not notice this!?

"It all started with a kiss in the moonlight, huh?" I chuckled.
He have me a shy smile and nodded in embarrassment, "It did. I've now kissed you about  three times now. And I'll be doing more of it too." he smirked.
I chuckled, "I still can't believe that you went in my room and kissed me when I was asleep! How could I not notice you!?"
He caressed my face, "You were sound asleep, _____. You're very beautiful in your sleep too. I love how the moonlight shines through your window and down on your sleeping face."
So cheesy. I blushed at what he said. ^_^

Suddenly, Baekhyun playfully hit me on the back of the head. "What was that for?" I asked.
He sighed, "Why in the world did you go out by yourself last week? You know how dangerous it is. Especially in a forest!" Lu Han looked at me. He wanted a good explanation too.
I sighed and lowered my head, "I wanted to see you guys. You won't believe how empty I felt without you. I thought that by putting myself in danger, then maybe you guys would come for me."

"What do you mean danger?" Yixing turned around and looked at me.
I sighed, "I was planning to start a fire around me."
"In a forest?" yelled Sehun, "Yah! _____! You know better than to do that sort of thing!"
"He's right." Lu Han nodded in agreement.
"I really wanted to see you though." I looked down.
"By trying to kill yourself?" Lu Han stopped and looked at me. He pulled me into his arms, "_____, I would never forgive myself if anything happened to you."
"Me too, Lu Han." I placed my hands on his chest.

When we arrived to the house, Taemin was sitting on the sofa watching TV. He quickly jumped up when he saw everyone walking through the door. I gulped, "O-Oppa, before you say anything, please, let me explain."
Taemin's eyes went soft when he saw Lu Han's hands and mine locked together. "They can come back, _____." he gave me a small smile.

Everyone smiled and came into the house. Taemin's eyes went wide when he saw blood on Lu Han's arm. "Hyung, what happened?"
"Sihyun-" before I could speak, Chanyeol spoke up. "That werewolf hunter at your school. He shot at Lu Han's arm."
"He also tried pulling the gun on your sister too." added Kris.
Taemin looked at everyone in horror. I rested a hand on his arm, "Oppa, don't worry. We won't ever see him again. I made sure that he'd leave this city and never come back."
"At least you're safe, _____." he pulled me in his arms.
"Kris and the others came just in time." I smiled.
"Eh," said Lu Han, "A few minutes earlier wouldn't have been so bad either." he let out a weak laugh. "Don't worry, Taemin. I'm healed."

We all sat around the living room. Taemin's eyes were still locked on Lu Han's and my hands. He chuckled, "I see the surprise worked."
Lu Han and Sehun exchanged looks and both nodded. My eyes widen at Taemin, "You mean you were in on this too, Oppa!?"
He nodded and smiled, "I did. Sehun wanted some help on his surprise. I knew that Lu Han was going to be there the whole time. I wanted to come out to check on you, but Jiwoo wouldn't let me leave the dance floor. I helped by having everyone come inside for photos while you and Lu Han were outside dancing."
I smiled, "I'm happy that you're with Jiwoo. I really like her."

I began yawning and Taemin and everyone else noticed it. "Come on. Let's get you to bed." Taemin chuckled and helped me on my feet. "I've got her." Lu Han smiled and stepped forward coming up behind me. He suddenly scooped me up in his arms. Taemin sorta frowned upon this. He cleared his throat, "Don't do anything stupid to my sister. I'll have the others check on you guys every once in a while."
With weak eyes I groaned, "Oppa, we won't. Trust..." I slowly drifted off to sleep.


No ones POV
As Lu Han carried _____ up to her room, Taemin wanted to discuss his sister and Lu Han. "So," he began asking the others, "Would-How-" He sighed, "_____, she would remain human, right?"
"What are you trying to say?" asked Joonmyun tilting his head.
Taemin sighed again, "Would Lu Han turn her into a werewolf if _____ is going to be by his side forever?"
Kris knew what Taemin was saying. He sighed, "To be honest, there actually is a way to turn a human into a werewolf without having any trouble."
"How?" asked Taemin and Zitao.
Kris looked at everyone and bit his lower lip, "She will go insane if we're the werewolves who transform her. There are differently kinds of werewolves out in the world who can easily turn a human into one of them without any trouble."
"What about the werewolf that was after her last week?" asked Baekhyun.
Kris shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know, Baek. I never saw what kind of werewolf you saw."

"Baekhyun, what did it look like?" asked Jongin coming in the living room from the kitchen.
Baekhyun tried remembering the werewolf that attacked _____ that night. He looked down and closed his eyes for a few second and then looked back up at everyone. "It almost looked like one of us, but this werewolf was much bigger. More aggressive. It had yellow eyes too."
Minseok began tapping his chin, "It sounds like it's the kind of werewolf my uncle is. It's a werewolf that was born human, but got scratched by a werewolf."
"What?" asked Jongdae.
Minseok began explaining. "Everyone here, but Kris, was born a full werewolf. Kris was human, but got scratched. To be honest, Lu Han has never told any of us about his family past. And now that I think of it, I don't think any of us has ever seen his parents."
"So, what does that mean?" asked Taemin.
"It means that if Lu Han wasn't born a werewolf, he could scratch _____ without any trouble." Sehun spoke up.
"Would _____ want this though?" asked Jongdae.
"Well, if Lu Han intends to marry her, then it must be done." said Chanyeol.

Taemin froze in his spot when Chanyeol mentioned the M word. He gulped, "Marriage?"
"Chanyeol!" hissed Kris smacking his arm.
Taemin looked at both Kris and Chanyeol. "My sister will marry, Lu Han?"
"If she plans to spend the rest of her life by his side." said Kyungsoo nodding.

"Lu Han marked her." explained Kris. "So the chances are very high."
Taemin looked down and gulped, "When will the marriage happen?"
Minseok nervously rubbed the back of his neck, "We all recommend it happening as soon as possible."
"Why?" asked Taemin in horror. "She's still studying as a student!"
Joonmyun sighed, "Together, Lu Han and her will need to continue on with their lives so they can mate. It's only life, Taemin."
Taemin was now speechless. He pulled his hair in frustration and just covered his face with his hands. "Mate?" he gulped. "As in-"
"Yes." said Joonmyun.

~_____'s room~
As Lu Han carefully placed _____ in her bed, he climbed in next to her. She began moving around in her sleep and curled up against his chest. He smiled  and wrapped his arms around her. He gently began her hair.

"You're so warm, Lu Han." _____ moaned in her sleep.
Lu Han chuckled, "I thought you were asleep."
She turned over on her side facing his chest, "I'm too happy to sleep right now."
Lu Han smiled and looked out her window at the bright moon that was out. He leaned down to her ear, "Do I have to kiss you again?"
She smiled, "Only if it's in the moonlight."
A big smile formed on his face, "Well, as long as there's moonlight, I will always be here." he said placing a sweet kiss down on her lips.