Ten

Haunted.

She's the one who is kissing Hanbin.

How can she show up at here when everyone are talking bout her?

She is shameless.

You are walking alone through the hall while their eyes are on you. You hate the attention they are giving on you. You feel bad and wrong eventhough it isn't your fault. Your eyes are staring to the floor while walks to the classroom before somebody stop you.

Your eyes are tearing when you saw both of his eyes are looking deeply into you. You take a deep breath before talk to him but he take your hand and hug you tightly before he pats your back.

"Seungyoon..."

"Meet me later." He whispered to your right ears and walk away. You wipe your tears and try to stop cry. Suddenly, your smartphone are ringing; received a text. You sighs when you are reading it.

Meet me now at the usual place. Hanbin.

"What?" You have no choice but to meet him as soon as possible or things might become even worst. Why does this man even exist in my life to ruin everything?

You arrived after 10 minutes, it is quiet late and the classroom is so dim; no one in the classroom so, you decided to leave. Suddenly, somebody push you from the back and locked the door. You pats your elbow and head before turning your back to face him.

"What the , Kim Hanbin? Stop hurting me, ." You said after Hanbin take a sit on a chair infront of you.

"Just to meet my beloved here, so how's your day pretty?"

"Cut the crap. I'm leaving." You walks to the main door before Hanbin take your hand and push you to the wall. His face are so near to you, you can feel his breath on your face.

"Can you stop? I am trying to treat you nicely but you are giving me s." Hanbin speak and let your hand free.

Why did he treat me nicely? Did he really love me? Well, because of the kiss maybe? But I never ask him anyway about the kiss. You thoughts.

"Any question from you? I guess, there's alot of things in your mind about me right? So, ask me now but I'll only answer to one question so choose wisely." Hanbin take his sit back and giving a full attention to you. You take a deep breath and take a sit infront of him.

"Yes, there's a lot of things in my mind but I choose the only one question like what you want."

"So, tell me. What it is?"

"Do you love me?"