Eleven

Haunted.

"Do you love me?"

What the is that? Hanbin thought. He walks to the kitchen, take a drink. Try to calm himself. His body are here at the home while his soul and mind have gone somewhere. Park Hanna...

"Do you love me?"

Hanbin was suprised by her question, he couldn't hide his expression and his mouth are widely open. He never thought her question would be so out topic. Why does she think that way when he didn't ever treat her like one?

Hanbin walks to her, giving a sharp stare while taking her chins up and approaching her face. He can hear the unstable breath from her and smell her fragrant. Their mouth are so nearly before suddenly, Hanbin stop and drawing smirk on his face.

"Did you ask, if I am loving you?"

Hanbin pull her hair and whispering to her right ear. Hanna are so shocked by his actions and trying to stop him but Hanbin was like possessed by an evil, there's no way out to stop him.

"Love? Who need love when you've got money and fame. Women? I can buy them like my dad do. Friend? There's no loyal friend I wish for but a slave, who are willing to follow my command everyday like how you did. You have fulfilled your job successfully on both, . Good job! If you are wondering, where's your place at? It's on my , well that's my reward to be honest. You will be satiesfied with my treat."

Hanbin release her hair and walk to the nearest table to sit on it. Hanna was completely mess when she is trying to walk out before Hanbin continue his words.

"I will never stop to haunt you in every single moments."