Fifteen

Haunted.

"Hanbin!" You shouts, as he give a plain smile to you and remove both of his hands.

"So, you heard everything? Just now, right?" Hanbin asked while trying to stand and approaching the main door.

"Yes..." You answered it slowly.

"Well, I've to broke my promise. I guess. Your satan are going to hell now so your suffering are done. Goodbye, Hanna." Hanbin said while walk away, leaving you alone in the classroom.

You know, something is not right and Hanbin are hiding it from you. You wants to help him eventhough, he is such a troublemaker. You take a big step, trying to reach him.

"Kim Hanbin!" You shouted loudly making Hanbin stop but suddenly, someone is blocking your way. Kang Seungyoon.

"What's matter, Hanna? You looks sick." Seungyoon put his right hand on your forehead.

"I'm fine. What's wrong, Seungyoon?" You are asking Seungyoon but both of your pupils are following Hanbin.

"You haven't answer my question yet, are you going with me on the homecoming's day?"

You would say yes before but you have no strength to say it now. You didn't even know why, it seems you have lost your interest on him. You thought, but you never say so. Hanbin are watching two of you while drawing a smirk on his face.

"Yes... Sure. See ya on this saturday." You give him the answer, you saw Hanbin are nodding lightly and walk away leaving both of you there.

Who are you, exactly... Kim Hanbin?