Eight

Haunted.

You spend the whole day alone at the cafe while waiting for Yuri. It's nice to sit alone while take a drink to your favourites, Chocolate Freezy. It has been 4 days since the last time you met Hanbin, you didn't found him at the school. You take a sip of your beverages, somehow your mind are quite messy when thinking of Hanbin. Did I say something wrong? Sighs.

Kim Hanbin. He have everything. His father are one of important person and his mother are a successful bussinesswoman but why did he act like an immoral person?

Rubbish, to be honest.

Suddenly, your phone are ringing. YURI.

"Where are you?" You ask as soon as you put the phone on your right ear.

"Hanna, sorry. I am really sorry, my dad asking me to help him just now so I can't join you."

"Ahh, really? You want me to help you? Since I have nothing to do." You said while waking up from your chair, take your drink with you and walk to the exit. Unfortunately, because of your careless, you accidentally bump into someone.

"I'm sorry. It's my fault..." Your voice's gone when you lift your face, it's Hanbin and a lady that you saw her before at the restaurant, where Hanbin kissed you.

"Hanna..." Hanbin said your name while his face look so suprised.

"Ouch! Your drink!" The lady next to Hanbin shouts, gaining attention from both of you. You don't realised your drink have fell onto her.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry..." You said while giving her tissues.

"Hanna, I'll meet you later." Hanbin walk away with the lady, leaving you alone.

Why do he need to meet me?