Three

Haunted.

"Hanna, are you okay?" Yuri take both of your hands when you do not answer her question.

"I am talking to you, Hanna. What he have done to you? Did he harm you anywhere?" Yuri waves her hands towards you when her question were ignored.

"Nothing. He asked me to help with his project." You answered. Yes, you lied to your best friend. You have to save her from Kim Hanbin. You won't let your best friend belong to him. He is a satan, Yuri doesn't deserved a satan.

"Help me flirting Yuri."

You can't closed your mouth when you heard it. This s need to wake up.

"Are you losing your mind or cat got your brain? She already have a lovely boyfriend and she doesn't deserved a satan like you." You stands up and walking to the exit but you stop moving when Hanbin continue his words.

"If I can't get her, you will be mine." He turns his head to you and give a plain smile on his face.

"Yuri as my girlfriend or you as my slave?" He walks to you and closed the door behind you.

"I won't let both of them happen, that's my promise. Listen, I only have two weeks left before leaving this ing school so we won't see each other again. Forever."

Hanbin plays with your hair before he approached you with his face and whispering.

"How about I make your last two weeks in this ing school likes in the real hell. Well, you know...

because I am your satan."