Sixteen

Haunted.

He is leaving you speechless and doubting about Hanbin, Kim Bobby. You received an unknown messages from a stranger number, last night and it turns out to be Bobby. He ask you to meet him this morning to tell you something about Hanbin. Because you are so curious about him, you agreed.

"Hanbin's parents are divorced and his dad are remarriages with the other lady. He knew about his parents are always fight with each other but never thought that they will divorce. His step-mother are 6 or 7 years older than him. Remember the day, he kiss you at the restaurant? He is coming there with his dad & step-mother to celebrate his birthday, but he is ruining it by his madness over his dad's decision. He didn't kiss you for fun or tease you, but it's because his dad said to him that he is falling in love with random people and unfortunately, you're his victim. He doesn't want to take the action over stranger because of the risk so he choose you in the short time. He is such a dumb to be honest." Bobby laugh lightly to his jokes.

"Suddenly, the news about his divorced parents are spreading at the school and principal knew it. Both of his parents are a well-known people. So, he decided to expelled him or the reporters would gather at the school. It will humiliate principal and school's name." Bobby sighed.

You never know, his whole life story because you see him as a satan only and that's it. He deserved to be hatred but now, things are really changing 360 degrees.

"How to help him? There's must be a way to help him, right?"

"Yes, it is. But Hanbin doesn't want to." Bobby answer make you lost your words.

You're an idiot, Hanbin.