Seventeen

Haunted.

Tomorrow is the homecoming, which mean Hanbin have left the school for the 6th days. Yes, you feel empty eventhough you keep saying to Yuri, you are glad that he is gone. And again, you lied.

"Stop fooling me, Hanna. I know everything, Hanbin have told me. Every. Single. Things. You said I am your good friend." Yuri gives you a sharp glare, waiting for your explanations.

"Hanna, I know it was not your fault but you should let me know eventhough you want to protect me from Hanbin. You shouldn't lie from the start because you will never stop. Just look at you now, horrible." Yuri stated her opinion, making you thinks about alot of things.

Yuri left a sighed before continue. "Nevermind, I will forgive you eventhough my heart hurts as . It's pity to see you in this conditions though. What's wrong with you lately?"

"I am okay. Just... tired, maybe?" You walks to the nearest cabinet to make a cup of hot chocolate.

"Do you want some, Yuri?"
"Don't change the subject, Hanna."
"Then, what else do you want to know? Hanbin have told you everything, right?" You answered annoyingly.

"Answer my question and please don't lie."
"Yeah... What it is?"
"Do you love Hanbin?"

You lost words. Why do you have to ask me that, Yuri?

"No, I don't. Next?"
"You lied! Hanna, please answer me. There's no one here. Only me. I am promise, I would never say it to anymore."
"I am not lying, Yuri."
"Yes, you are. Stop torturing yourself, Hanna. Are you doing well, living in lie for everyday?"

Since you met Hanbin, you have lied to many people around you especially yourself. You let everyone know you are fine when you're not. You said you are happy but deep in your hurt, you feel the pain of missing someone. You have lied yourself the most. There's no way to stop. Yes, there's no way. You thought.

"No, I am not lying. I don't love him. You should stop." You gives her a warning, to stop her from digging into your deep heart.

"Hanna, maybe, I am not a good friend though so there's no way for you to say the truth from the start. Nevermind, I understand." Yuri words make your hearts pain. It's not your intention.

"I'm sorry, Yuri. It was not my intention at first but I have to."
"Nevermind. I understand." 3 words from Yuri make you insane. This kid really know you well, you can't stand watch her acts like that.

"Actually, I miss Hanbin lately. Yes, I can't lie anymore. At first, I am hesitation about my own feeling. I lost my interest over Seungyoon and starts to miss Hanbin since he left. I am giving such a bad impressions to him though. But, I am not sure if I love him or not." Yuri should know this, she is my good friend. I have to stop lying from now.

"Well, from my opinion. I guess, you love him but the bad memories he gave you make you sick of him and scared to say the truth. It's not a sin to fall in love, Hanna."

But, it's a sin to fall in love with a satan, Yuri.