Seven

Haunted.

It's Monday. A day where everyone are hoping for never come, sama goes to Park Hanna. You have the worst mental breakdown, two days ago and totally not fully recovering. You just hope you would not meet Hanbin anywhere because you need peace for a while. Two weeks left but why do I feel like two years?

You arrived to your classroom and suddenly, someone have grabbed your right hand. You know, he is Hanbin so you slap his face with your other hands.

"Park Hanna? Why?" You shocked when your prediction are totally wrong. He is Kang Seungyoon, your best friend but to be more details, your ideal man. He is on top in academic same goes to sport. He is an active members of music club also. You have been friends since the first day as a high school's student. Both of you are from the same class before but because he's from elite family, so he have to change to the first class while you are sitting in the second class.

"Seungyoon, I'm so sorry. I guess, you're Hanbin. God! I've gone mad." You wipe the redness on his left cheeks, trying to heal it.

"It's okay. What's wrong with Hanbin? He have done anything to you?"

"No. Nothing. He is a satan so whose know?"

"Aigoo, Hanna. It's bad to say him like that."

"I'm joke. Anyway, why are you coming here? It' not lunch time yet and still ing morning or my watch turn crazy as well?"

"Haha... you are really unchanged. I am here because I want to ask you something. Hm... may you be my partner on the homecoming day?"

You feel like you are dreaming and you doesn't want to wake up. It's feels like you're getting married to someone you admirer and love so much. It's so beautiful.

"Ops, she is mine. Go find the other girls instead." Hanbin comes from nowhere and pull you into his arms and walks, leaving Seungyoon behind. He take you to a quiet place at the top of school building, it's restricted area for students but not Kim Hanbin.

"Can you please get off from my sight for a day? Stop disturbing my pathetic life, Hanbin." You have gone mad and raising your voice to the max.

"I've already told you before. If I can't get Yuri, I have you instead. Well, you are not bad to be honest. It's a proud things to hve a slave like you."

"I am not your slave, . You should be shame of yourselves. Acts like a childish, you ask me to help you to flirt Yuri while you are saying you are the strongest in this school? . Are you kidding? You are just a piece of rubbish. I bet, dustbin is your ing home."

You take a deep breath before you continue your words.

"Just for a day, leave me for a day."