CHAPTER 2

Purple Roses

Baekhyun felt like he was being squished, he opened his sleepy eyes just to find Daehyun's face very close to his. Their faces were so close he could hear his breathing. Baekhyun didn't move for a while and just stared at Daehyun and how handsome and cute he looked while he was sleeping. Daehyun moved slightly squeezed Baekhyun harder and brought him closer to his face. Baekhyun froze at how close their lips were, he began getting hot, so he slowly got Daehyun's arms off him and pushed him away. Daehyun rolled over and he feel out off of bed. Baekhyun used this opportunity to get out of his room before Daehyun saw him.
"Ouch what the hell!! How in the world did I get down here!" He said rubbing his head.
Baekhyun quickly ran to the restroom shutting the door and leaned against the door. He pressed his hand against his chest and felt nervous, his heart was beating so fast, he didn't understand why he felt like this, maybe he was sick. 30 minutes passed and Baekhyun was down stairs making breakfast for him and Daehyun. He heard foot steps coming down the stairs and he started feeling nervous again. Suddenly he heard the door opening, he looked back and saw Daehyun leaving the house already. He quickly ran after him and called him.
"Daehyun what about breakfast?!"
Daehyun stopped and looked back at him with no emotions at all.
"I told you to leave me alone, act like you don't know me will you? I'm old enough to take care of myself so stop getting in my business!" He said turning back again and continued walking. Baekhyun felt hurt, he turned around and ate breakfast by himself.
Daehyun was walking to school, he smelled something really good. He walked up to a little food stand near his school and bought some snacks for breakfast, not only did he buy breakfast there, but always ate breakfast with his best friend Youngjae, who was there waiting.
"Hey Youngjae what's up!!!" He said sitting down next to him.
"Hey, Good Morning Dae!!" Youngjae yelled with a big smile.
They ate their food very happily, what Daehyun didn't notice was that hurt eyes were looking at him from across the street. It was the first time Baekhyun ever saw Daehyun smile and laugh and he couldn't help to feel hurt that he wasn't the reason for his smile and his laugh. Baekhyun's chest started hurting and he didn't know why? He ignored this pain and continued walking to his new school by himself.
Daehyun and Youngjae had just arrived at school, they made there ways to their hang out place and just chilled there.
"Hey Dae have you heard? There's a new student in our school?" Youngjae said getting a text from  another friend of there's.
"Really that's nice." Daehyun said looking up at the sky.
"Why do you look so down today?" Youngjae asked.
"My dad go married to some women and she has a son, I hate it." Daehyun said with a sigh.
"Ow Daehyun I'm sorry, but your father is just lonely and he needs someone and as for her son, your an only child and you need him to keep you company when your fathers away." Youngjae explained.
"But I don't like him, he's not my brother and he never will, I'm leaving." Daehyun said getting up on his way to class.
"Aish this idiot!" Youngjae said looking at him walk way.
Daehyun made it to class and sat down in his usual seat, in the back corner all to himself beside a window. The bell rang and everyone took a seat. The teacher came in and greeted everyone. The teacher said there was a new student and he made him come in and to Daehyun's misfortune it was Baekhyun. Daehyun didn't want to deal with him right know and put his head down.
"Baekhyun go ahead and take a seat next to your brother." The teacher said pointing at Daehyun. The whole class started whispering and Daehyun really hated Baekhyun right know, he heard the chair next to him move and he felt Baekhyun sit next to him. Baekhyun on the other hand was nervous and disappointed. The class went by and Baekhyun looked over at Daehyun, he still had his head down and not taking notes. Baekhyun grabbed a pieces of paper and started writing notes for him. Baekhyun looked over at Daehyun again and Daehyun was looking at him, Baekhyun without thinking just smiled proudly, but Daehyun on the other hand just looked away. Baekhyun's smile faded and went back to his notes. When class was finally over people began telling Daehyun why he didn't say he had a brother and why didn't he introduced him earlier. Baekhyun just smiled like there was no tomorrow, but suddenly got frightened by Daehyun slamming his desk with his hand and yelled
"He's not my bother, I don't have a brother!!!!!!" Then he walked out of class. Baekhyun felt like crying, the whole class was looking at him and he didn't like it. He then felt a hand on his shoulder he looked up to find that boy he saw earlier eating with Daehyun, but what was he doing here?
"Follow me." He said pulling his hand.
Baekhyun just followed him until they got to the roof of the school. They sat down on a little table near by. He was the first one to speak.
"I'm sorry for what Daehyun did, but he's an idiot he doesn't know how to deal with people and his feelings." Baekhyun was surprised that this boy was apologizing on Daehyun's behalf. "It's ok I'm used to it know, I don't really mind him treating me like that." Baekhyun lied.
"Aish that stupid jerk!!" The boy said laughing.
"May I ask who you are?" Baekhyun asked.
"Ohh I'm sorry! Where are my manners...Hi I'm Youngjae, Daehyun's best fiend!!" Youngjae said grabbing Baekhyun's hand and shacked it.
"Oh hello Youngjae nice to meet you I'm Baekhyun." Baekhyun smiled back. Baekhyun's mood went up because this Youngjae turned out to be Daehyun's best friend he felt a great relief for some reason.
"I want to say thanks for saving me back there."
"Ow your welcome... Yeah I saw when Daehyun came out the door angry I asked him what was wrong and he just said (it's all his fault) and he left I went to check out what was wrong then I saw you and everyone was looking at you and I saw how you wanted to cry so I decided to take you out form there." Youngjae explained.
"I'm really sorry for causing trouble." Baekhyun apologized
"No no no it's alright don't worry I'll help you out, I'm on your side." Youngjae replied.
After they spoke some more and got to know each other Youngjae took Baekhyun to meet their other friends Youngguk, Himchan, Jongup and Zelo. They all spoke and had a great time especially Himchan who couldn't get his hands of Baekhyun because he was so cute and there was some jealously with Youngguk. They hanged out together and Baekhyun really felt welcomed now, after school Youngjae walked home with Baekhyun but since Youngjae lived closer to school he had to leave Baekhyun half way. So now Baekhyun was walking by himself when he suddenly felt a hand grab him and pushed him against a wall in an alley. Baekhyun gasped in pain when he hit the wall, he opened his eyes and Daehyun was right in front of him. Daehyun looked very angry and Baekhyun was very scared right know.
"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT STAY OUT OF MY BUSINESS MEANS!!!! STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS!!" That's all Daehyun said before walking away leaving Baekhyun all alone. Baekhyun fell to the ground and finally let out all the tears he has been keeping in, he cried and cried until he feel asleep right there in the alley.