CHAPTER 3

Purple Roses

Daehyun arrived at home, took a shower and ate some dinner before sitting down in the living room and began watching TV. He feel asleep and woke up when it was dark. He looked at the time and it was 7:00 p.m already and he noticed that Baekhyun hasn't bothered him. He made his way to his dad's room to check if he was asleep but found nothing, he looked inside his room but he wasn't there either. He started looking everywhere and still count find him. If Daehyun didn't find him quick he's dad was going to kill him. He left the house and began looking for him everywhere. Baekhyun on the other had woke up from how cold he was getting. He stood up and wondered were he was. It was very dark and he began to panic. He began walking home and he kept hearing things he was scared so he thought about calling Daehyun, but he decide not to since he was probably going to tell him to get home himself or not care at all. Baekhyun got to a near by park and sat on a bench and just sat there hugging his legs and putting his head down. Baekhyun wanted to just die so Daehyun wouldn't hate him so much. Baekhyun felt light headed and without releasing he fainted and almost hit the ground before someone caught him.
Baekhyun was awaken by the sunlight on his eyes and found himself in a little room that wasn't his. He began to panic, he looked around and there was a bowl of water and he had a wet towel in his hands. Just then he heard the door open, he looked at who it was and it was a boy he didn't know.
"Ow your awake I'm glad, your fever was vey high yesterday I was worried." the boy said with a shy smile.
"Do I know you? Where am I? How did I get here?" Baekhyun asked.
"Well you don't know me, your in my house and I brought you hear because I saw you almost fell at the park last night." He explained
"What about wait what time is it?" Baekhyun asked.
"It's about to be 7, why?" The boy asked.
"Oh no I'm late for school!!" Baekhyun said getting up from the bed and began looking for his shoes.
"Don't worry I'll take you I'm on my way to school as well."
The boy offered Baekhyun a ride to school. Once they were there Baekhyun gave his thanks and left right away. Once he got to class he didn't see Daehyun in his seat maybe he was still asleep anyways. After a couple of minutes Youngjae came in a hurry and grabbed Baekhyun and took him to the schools roof.
"What's wrong Youngjae why did you take me out of class?" Baekhyun asked worried.
"Baekhyun did you make Daehyun mad for some reason?" Youngjae said.
"No I didn't why?"
"Youngjae!!!!!"
Baekhyun and Yougjae looked at who called Yougjae's name and it was a very angry Daehyun.
"Daehyun? What are you doing here?" Youngjae asked.
"Youngjae leave me alone with him will you?" Daehyun said looking at Baekhyun.
Baekhyun didn't like the sound of this at all.
"Fine but Daehyun I'm watching you and Youngguk as well so don't get into trouble." Youngjae  warned.
"No I won't." Daehyun replied.
Baekhyun watched Youngjae leave the school roof and saw him close the door after him. Once he was gone he was deciding if he should run or not. It was quite for a while until Baekhyun decide it was better to run. Baekhyun began walking but Daehyun's hand grabbed his wrist.
"Where do you think your going? We haven't finished talking." Daehyun said angrily.
Baekhyun was beginning to panic he didn't know what Daehyun was capable of doing so he decided to take a chance.
"Daehyun I know what your going to say and I want to say that I'm sorry for everything I didn't mean for this to happen I'm very sorry so please let me go I need to go to class." Baekhyun said looking at the ground.
"Your sorry!! Do you know how much time I wasted looking for you?!" Daehyun said pulling Baekhyun closer to him.
Baekhyun was shocked when he heard Daehyun was actually looking for him, he couldn't believe it.
"You looked for me?" Baekhyun asked.
"It doesn't matter anymore you can't give me the time I wasted on you I didn't even sleep!!" Daehyun replied letting Baekhyun's wrist go.
Baekhyun was happy inside he was so happy he didn't think about what he did next. Baekhyun without thinking hugged Daehyun and said.
"I'm so sorry Daehyun, I won't do it again!" He explained
Daehyun was shocked he didn't expect to be hugged and right when he was going to push him away the door to the roof opened and a boy came in.
"Oh my I'm very sorry for interrupting." the boy said leaving back were he came from. Daehyun pushed Baekhyun away causing Baekhyun to fall.
"Don't you dare touch me again." Daehyun warned before leaving out the door. Baekhyun stood up he looked at his arm and it was bleeding, he walked to the nurses office for a bandaid. He walked in and was greeted by a the boy who brought him to school, but why was he here?
"Oh it's you again!! I'm very sorry for interrupting you earlier." the boy said.
"Oh it's fine done worry it was something that wasn't suppose to happen." Baek replied with a sad smile.
"May I ask why are you here? I am the nurses assistant I didn't get to introduce myself earlier because you left.. but I'm Bjoo." Bjoo got up and offered his hand for a hand shake.
"Oh yea nice to meet you I'm Baekhyun, I'm here because I need a bandaid." Baek said showing his arm.
"Dang what happen?"
"Oh I..I...fell." Baekhyun stuttered
"Really! wait did that guy.."
"No No he didn't do nothing to me I swear I fell!" Baek warned.
"Baek are you being bullied by him?" Bjoo asked.
"No no I'm not he's just my brother you know how siblings are." Baek said with a fake laugh.
"Whatever you say, know let me help you with that arm of yours." Daehyun was in class when Youngjae texted him to meet him in the roof top, he left class and made his way to the roof top. Daehyun was on his way when he heard someone scream "ouch!"
Daehyun followed the sound and it led him to the nurses office. Daehyun peeked in the office and found Baekhyun sitting in a chair with a boy cleaning up Baekhyun's arm. Daehyun didn't think he actually hurt him.
"Daehyun what are you doing?"
Daehyun turned around to find Youngjae right behind him.
"Um nothing."
"Nothing? Yea right, let me see?" Youngjae pushed Daehyun aside.
Youngjae smiled at the sight he saw.
"Ow I get it! Daehyun are you spying on Baekhyun? Are you jealous because he's with that boy?!" Youngjae said turned to Daehyun with a smirk.
"Shut up your loud and no I'm not jealous why in the world would I be jealous?" Daehyun said.
"Ok I have to go bye!! Good luck!!" Youngjae said leaving.
Why in the world would Younjgae say that. Daehyun didn't think to much I mean why would Daehyun be jealous if he didn't like Baekhyun at all.
"Daehyun?"
Daehyun was interrupted in his thoughts, he turned to find Baekhyun getting out of the nurses office. So this is why Youngjae said that.
"Let's go home." Daehyun grabbed Baekhyun by the wrist and dragged him to his car.
Baekhyun was confused, why was Daehyun waiting for him outside the nurses office he didn't get it. Baekhyun didn't know why was Daehyun taking him to the house if school wasn't over yet. Daehyun and Baekhyun got in the car and drove home. It was pretty quit inside the car, Baekhyun felt really uncomfortable. They arrived at last and went inside. Baekhyun didn't say anything and went upstairs to the room he shared with Daehyun. He went inside and decided to take a nap, but before he decided to change into his pj's. Baekhyun put on his pants and was about to put on his shirt but some how it got stuck on his head. He tried to put his head through but he couldn't. There was only one thing to do and as much as he didn't like the idea he had to do it.
"Daehyun!!!! Daehyun!!!!"
Daehyun was in the kitchen finding something to eat as usual, he didn't know why he suddenly grabbed Baekhyun and brought him home. Daehyun was feeling confused why would he do that. Daehyun was about to take a bite of his delicious sandwich when he heard Baekhyun scream his name. He looked at his sandwich and back up stairs. He was deciding if he should eat or go see what the hell Baekhyun wanted. Then again what if he fell or he is being attacked or even worse he's being kidnapped. Daehyun dropped his sandwich and ran up stairs to help Baekhyun. Daehyun quickly opened the door only to find a shirtless Baekhyun with a shirt over his head.
"Daehyun is that you ow thank god I thought you weren't going to come, can you help me, my shirt got stuck." Baekhyun asked.
"This is why you were calling me for! I was about to eat a sandwich and you interrupted because of this?!" Daehyun explained. Baekhyun didn't say anything and    tried pulling the shirt off. Daehyun saw him struggle and just laughed.
"Why are you laughing?" Baekhyun said angrily.
"Let me help you?"
Daehyun walked over to Baekhyun and grabbed the shirt and started pulling.
"Ouch ouch that hurts!" Baekhyun screamed.
"Then stop moving!" Daehyun finally pulled the shirt off but when he did he lost balance, grabbed on to Baekhyun so he wouldn't fall but it was a fail. Both Baekhyun and Daehyun fell on the floor.
Baekhyun landed on top of Daehyun shirtless. Daehyun opened his eyes only to find himself and Baekhyun looking at each other shocked.