CHAPTER 5

Purple Roses

Daehyun was on his way back to class form lunch, he took the medicine that Baekhyun brought him and he was glad he did because his head was killing him. Daehyun was walking down the hall when a boy got right in front of him.
"Excuse me." Daehyun said trying to pass by the boy.
"Ow I'm sorry." The boy said stepping aside.
Daehyun kept on walking and noticed that the boy was following him, Daehyun pretend he didn't notice and began walking faster.
"Hi my name's Xero what's your name?" The boy asked.
Daehyun looked at his side and the boy was looking up at him smiling.
"Um do I know you?" Daehyun asked.
"No but we meet at the bar remember?"
Daehyun looked at the boy again and it was true, he was the boy that Daehyun was talking to in the bar. Although he didn't quite remember what they talked about.
"Ow I remember well if you excuse me I have to get to class." Daehyun walked fast to class but the boy was still following him, the boy was walking beside him and was just smiling. Daehyun turned his head and made eye contact with no other then Baekhyun, it was like a moment of silence and from the looks of it Baekhyun knew this boy. Daehyun looked at the boy again and gave him a fake SMILE and asked.
"I hope you don't mined but I really don't like people this close to me so do you mind like not being to close to me."
"I already know that your brother told me." The boy said looking at Baekhyun.
Daehyun looked at Baekhyun and  as soon as he made eye contact Baekhyun looked away and ran away, with his friend running after him. Daehyun thought maybe something was wrong so he quickly followed but was stopped with someone grabbed his hand. Daehyun looked back and the boy was holding on to his arm.
"Please don't go, can't we just have lunch and get to know each other? Today is my first day in this school and I really don't know no one except for you?" The boy named Xero pleaded.
Daehyun slowly reached Xero's hand and grabbed it and pushed it aside.
"I told you I don't like being touched so please leave me alone." Daehyun said walking away. Xero watched him walk away and just smiled with a smirk.
"Daehyun I always get what I want."
Daehyun was walking towards the way Baekhyun ran but was stopped when he was grabbed again, thinking it was the boy from earlier he screamed at him not knowing who it was.
"Get away from me I told...Youngguk?" Daehyun was in trouble from the looks of it because Youngguk didn't look happy.
"Daehyun we need to speak follow me."
Youngguk started walking and Daehyun followed, Youngguk led him to the roof of the school and everyone else was there. Daehyun wondered what was going on why were they all here?
"Daehyun have you not accepted Baekhyun as your brother?" Youngguk asked.
"Not this again, Youngguk this has nothing to do with you guys it's between me and Baekhyun." Daehyun said starting to leave the rooftop. He suddenly felt a soft hand grab his shoulder it was Himchan.
"Daehyun please listen to us, we just want to help you that's all nothing else." Himchan said with a soft smile. Daehyun anger was fading Himchan had this motherly feeling he gave him. Himchan walked Daehyun back and they all sat in the table. It was quite for a while until Youngjae spoke.
"Daehyun, Baekhyun came and told me everything that happened yesterday." Youngjae said looking upset.
"He told you! Aish why is he always up in my business!"
"And I also told you that if you do anything to Baekhyun I would tell Youngguk!" Youngjae screamed back.
"Daehyun you have to stop acting like a child and man up!"
Everyone stopped talking they all knew that once Youngguk yelled it was over.
"Daehyun you have to understand that your father felt alone and that's why he got married think of your mother!" Youngguk explained.
"Don't bring my mother into this! This is all my fathers fault how could he replace my mother like that so easily!" Daehyun fired back.
"Daehyun it's no bodies fault what about your mother, do you think she would want your father to be alone for the rest of his life!? And what about you do you want your father to keep leaving for work and leaving you alone for who knows how long!" Youngguk was standing up by now and looked ferociously at Daehyun.
"You don't understand! I know your trying to help but this isn't working and let me say for the last time that I WILL NEVER ACCEPT BAEKHYUN AND HIS MOTHER AS MY FAMILY!" Daehyun shouted getting up from the table and leaving the roof top. Youngguk sat down and rubbed his head.
"This kid just doesn't understand!"
"Don't worry younggukie I have a feeling that sooner or later Daehyun will accept Baekhyun more than you think." Himchan said going to Youngguk and giving him a kiss on the lips.
"Eww!" Banghim laughed at Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo's silliness like they haven't been kissed before I mean maybe not Youngjae but Jongup and Zelo have.
Daehyun went downstairs and left school, grabbed his car and left home. What he didn't notice was that Xero heard everything and followed him home to keep him company.
After school Baekhyun waited for Youngjae so they can walk together but unfortunately he couldn't make it. He began walking home and was trying to figure out way his chest was hurting when he saw Daehyun with that boy. Baekhyun stopped by the store to buy himself a snack and when he got home it was empty it gave him happiness because he didn't really feel like seeing Daehyun right know. Baekhyun took a shower and took a nap.
On the other hand Daehyun was drunk and Xero was keeping him company although they haven't said a word to each other, Xero just wanted to let Daehyun drink and let out his pain.
"Daehyun? I heard everything I really didn't mean to listen but I just want you to know that I'm here for you and that you can talk to me." Xero said smiling softly. Daehyun looked at Xero and just kept drinking. They stayed there for a while until unfortunately Youngguk and Youngjae arrived.
"Here you are come on lets go home." Youngjae said pulling Daehyun off from his seat.
"No I'm not leaving! Leave me alone!" Daehyun said sitting back down.
He was sitting when his cup of alcohol was taken away from Youngguk and placed at another table.
"Get up Daehyun were taking you home, I'm saying it nicely don't make a scene."
"It's alright I'll take him home." Xero said and got in the conversation.
Youngguk and Youngjae looked at Xero with a 'who is he' face.
"May I ask who are you?" Youngjae asked.
"I'm his new friend." Xero said smiling.
"His friend don't make me laugh." Youngjae said laughing.
"At least he understands me!" Daehyun defended him. To Youngjae and Youngguk surprise they just looked at each other how can Daehyun defend a guy he just meet.
"Daehyun lets go! I don't have time for this!" Youngguk warned.
Daehyun didn't have a choice so he got up from his seat and followed him and Youngjae. Daehyun had to obey because Youngguk was like his second father. Baekhyun was suddenly awoken by a loud bang on the door. He went to open it, just to find Youngjae and Youngguk carrying a very drunk Daehyun.
"Baekhyun lets go to my house." Youngjae said pulling Baekhyun outside.
"Wait why? What happen, why is Daehyun drunk?" Baekhyun asked.
"Baekhyun don't ask questions and lets go."
Just when Baekhyun was about to go with Youngjae he was grabbed by his wrist by Daehyun.
"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!! SEE WHAT YOU CAUSE!!!! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS GET IN MY BUSINESS!!"
Youngguk grabbed Daehyun hand so he would let go of Baekhyun. Baekhyun's mind was blank, Youngjae was pulling Baekhyun away from Daehyun while Youngguk pulled Daehyun inside the house. Baekhyun was taken away from Daehyun and the last thing he saw before getting in the car with Youngjae was Daehyun reaching out for him and screaming "It's all your fault!"