CHAPTER 6

Purple Roses

Daehyun was very angry he's veins could be seen on his forehead. Youngguk was bringing him inside the house after Baekhyun left. He was so angry at Baekhyun he kinda felt a relief because if he was here who knows what he was going to do.
"Daehyun what's wrong with you? Why can't you just accept Baekhyun, it's not he's fault." Youngguk said making Daehyun sit in the sofa. Daehyun just sat down and relaxed. Daehyun's head was pounding hard.
"Youngguk I calmed down now and I'll like to rest now you don't have to worry anymore you can leave, but bring Baekhyun back." Daehyun asked.
"Are you really asking me to bring Baekhyun back after what you did?! You must think I'm crazy if I bring him back!" Youngguk said sitting besides him.
"Youngguk you don't understand, my dad is on his way back and if he doesn't see Baekhyun here he's going to kill me." Daehyun explained.
"How do I know that your not lying." Youngguk looked at him suspiciously.
"See for yourself."
Daehyun showed him the text his father sent a while ago where it said they were in there way back home.
"I need to talk to the rest and think of something but for now don't even bother to look for Baekhyun."
Youngguk said his goodbye and left to his home were he lived with Himchan. Daehyun went upstairs to freshen up, once Daehyun was ready to go to sleep he took the pills that Baekhyun bought for him earlier.
Baekhyun and Youngjae arrived at his house around 11:00. Baekhyun was still confused and worried for Daehyun even after what he said to him. Baekhyun was given extra clothes from Youngjae. Baekhyun had many questions to ask Youngjae but from the looks of it Youngjae didn't want to talk about it. Youngjae made his own bed in the ground and gave Baekhyun permission to sleep in his bed. Once they where getting ready to sleep Baekhyun couldn't handle his unanswered questions.
"Youngjae what just happened please explain to me?" Baekhyun asked.
"I thought you didn't want to talk about it?" Youngjae responded.
"Well obviously yes, I'm very worried about Daehyun." Baekhyun said.
"WHAT! your worried about him?! Even after what he did and said to you! Are you crazy?!" Youngjae said getting up to the bed.
Baekhyun sat up and grabbed on to Youngjae's hands.
"Youngjae I need to tell you something but you must keep it a secret." Baekhyun asked.
"What!" Youngjae said worried.
"Youngjae...I've been thinking about my feelings and well I came to the conclusion that although it will be hard to accept because it can never happen....I care about Daehyun more than you think." Baekhyun said looking down.
"Well of course you do his your brother." Youngjae smiles back.
"No Youngjae, I have feelings for him." Baekhyun said with his head still down.
"Of course you do, you just said you were worried about....OMG YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM!!!!" Youngjae began to scream.
Baekhyun covered his mouth before he could say anything else.
"Youngjae keep quiet, it's suppose to be a secret." Baekhyun whispered.
Youngjae nodded before Baekhyun took his hands of his mouth.
"Wait let me just say this..you know his your brother right? Baekhyun this is not right!" Youngjae said holding on to Baekhyun's hands.
"I know Youngjae I know, but I can't help it, it just happened and I know this can't be but it's not my fault that I developed feeling for him it just happened." Baekhyun said sadly.
"Ok let me think.. Why Daehyun though why him, you know how he treats you and you still care about him and to top it off his your brother."
"Youngjae I don't know, it just happened, I really don't know what to do but I do know that I'll do everything I can to stop these feeling before I hurt myself."
"I think that's a great idea now lets forget about this and get to sleep ok." Youngjae said giving a pad on Baek's head and going back down to his bed.
Baekhyun laid back down and covered himself to sleep. In deep sleep Baekhyun opened his eyes and he didn't know where he was at. He smelled roses, he looked around and realized he was in the middle of a none ending field of Purple Roses. It was so beautiful, never in his life has he seen something like this. Baekhyun walked to a little clear circle in the middle of the field that was clear from any Roses. Baekhyun walked over and picked up a rose, he smelled it and then he felt arms around his waist.
"Don't get scared it's just me."
It was Daehyun whispering into his ear. Baekhyun smiled and turned around and faced Daehyun. They just kept looking into each other's eyes. Daehyun grabbed Baekhyun's hand and kisses it. Baekhyun felt butterflies in his stomach. Baekhyun smiled at Daehyun and slowly reached to touch his face. Daehyun grabbed Baekhyun's face too and soon they were both slowly reaching each other's lips. Just when Baekhyun was so close to kissing him he could hear Youngjae screaming out his name from the distance. He kept hearing it and it kept getting louder. Baekhyun shot open his eyes and Youngjae was cleaning out the room in a hurry.
"Baekhyun don't say anything and hide!!" Youngjae said tossing some blankets in the closet. Baekhyun sat up and cleared his mind, that dream he had felt so real.
"Baekhyun!!! Hurry and hide Daehyun is coming to get you!!"
Baekhyun hearing that made his chest hurt, was he coming to get him to apologize, did he miss him.
"What! Why is he coming?" Baekhyun said getting up from bed to help Youngjae.
"Youngguk called and told me he saw Daehyun leave the house, he said yesterday that when we left he wanted to bring you back." Youngjae explained.
"Why would he want me to come back after what he said? Perhaps he....."
"No Baekhyun don't get your hopes to high, if he finds out about your feelings who knows what he will do."
Baekhyun helped Youngjae clean and right when they finished the door bell rang.
"Omg he's here quick hurry hide in the closet!" Youngjae said pushing Baekhyun inside the closet. Baekhyun closed the door after he went inside. He could hear the door open and soon Daehyun came storming into Youngjae's room.
"Where is he Youngjae?" Daehyun said desperately.
"I don't know he left early in the morning." Youngjae said who was standing in the door way.
"I don't believe you, where would he go he has no where else to go." Daehyun said looking around  the room.
"Well he could of gone back home or maybe he's at Bjoo's."
"Don't talk about him in front of me, Youngjae I don't have time for this I need him to come home!" Daehyun said starting to scream.
"Don't yell at me! Why do you need him now out of a sudden, you think he's going to go with you after what you said and did!" Youngjae screamed back.
"Youngjae my dad is coming back home and if doesn't find Baekhyun there he's going to kill me!" Daehyun explained.
Baekhyun wanted to leave at that moment because if Daehyun's dad is coming back that means his mom is coming back to and he really wanted to see his mom. Plus he thinks if his mom is at home then Daehyun won't scream at him knowing his mom and step dad are there. Without thinking Baekhyun dashed out of the closet and ran outside. He could hear Youngjae telling him to keep on running. Baekhyun looked back and saw Daehyun running after him. He was a little afraid, it looked like he was in a horror movie running away from the killer. Baekhyun kept on running and he could still hear Daehyun screaming in the back to stop running. Baekhyun looked back and Daehyun looked out of breath then he looked back at him at screamed out.
"Baekhyun watch out!!!"
Baekhyun turned back, but it was to late he accidentally bumped into someone causing both of them to crash to the ground. Baekhyun apologized not knowing who he just bumped into. Daehyun caught up and instead of helping Baekhyun up he helped the other boy instead. When he finally was standing the boy reveled himself, it was Xero to Baekhyun's disappointment.
"Xero are you alright? Sorry about that Baekhyun can be a pabo sometimes." Baekhyun could not believe what Daehyun just called him.
"It's all right. It was an accident anyways!" Xero said smiling at Baekhyun. Baekhyun found Xero very annoying and couldn't stand and look at him. Baek excused himself and began walking only to grabbed by his wrist by Daehyun.
"Where do you think your going? I'm not done with you!!" Daehyun pulled him back at his side.
"Don't worry I'm going home you can stay here and not worry!" Baekhyun said taking his hand back at his side.
"Daehyun don't be so mean to him it's not his fault." Xero said grabbing onto Daehyun's shoulder. Daehyun looked at him and looked at his hand on his shoulder. Xero quickly removed his hand because he forgot Daehyun hated being touched. While this was happening Xero made a signal to Baekhyun to run away. Baekhyun was surprised by his action, but never the less nodded and ran as quick as he could. Daehyun heard foot steps running, he looked to his left only to see Baekhyun running away.
"Xero why didn't you tell me he ran away aish this kid!!" Daehyun began screaming at Xero.
"Don't worry I'm sure he'll be fine. Why don't we go for a cup of coffee or something and tell me what happened yesterday?" Xero said smiling brightly.
"I'm sorry I really need to go." Daehyun said starting to walk away.
"No Daehyun I have a better idea!!" Xero said running after him.
Baekhyun made it home and saw his step dad's car in the garage. He quickly ran in side the house and then there he's mother was sitting in the couch and his step dad was sleeping on her lap. Baekhyun walked by her and hugged her.
"Ow my Baek you startled me!!" His mother said hugging him back. Baekhyun was so happy his mother was back he almost felt like crying for all the things that happened to him. His mother accidentally woke his step dad and he sat up.
"Baekhyun finally you arrived me and your mother were waiting for you and Daehyun to eat dinner." He's step dad said walking to the table already set up with dishes of food.
"I'm sorry I had some complications." Baek apologized.
"Daehyun went to pick you up he told us you had slept over at a friends house, I'm so happy you made new friends in such a short time." Baek's mother said sitting down on the table to eat. Baekhyun surfed himself and his parents and began to eat. Soon Daehyun came in with Xero and Xero had a basket of bread on his  right arm. Baekhyun looked at Daehyun and saw him looking angry at Xero. Daehyun's father stood up and hugged Daehyun and welcomed Xero to have dinner with them. Baekhyun didn't like the idea at all. They ate quietly until Xero started laughing because Daehyun was eating a lot. Baekhyun looked at him annoyed and his hunger left for that reason. Baekhyun was just in his own world he felt like someone was looking at him and it was Daehyun. Daehyun was glaring at him for some unknown reason. Baekhyun looked away and kept eating. After dinner Xero left home to Baekhyun's relief but it got worse when he left.
"Son do you have feelings for that boy? If you do I accept your relationship! If you need some advise I'm here for you!" Mr. Jung said patting Daehyun on the back.
"No!! What is wrong with you!! He's so annoying don't make me laugh! Him!! No way in hell!" Daehyun said disgusted. Hearing this Baekhyun smiled even though he felt bad for the things Daehyun said about Xero.
"What ever you say son." Mr. Jung said smiling. Mr. Jung and Daehyun were watching TV while Baekhyun and his mom were cleaning up in the kitchen. Daehyun then called out Baekhyun's name and told him to bring him a cup of soda with a piece of cheesecake from the fridge. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and went to get it for him. As long as there parents were here Daehyun was acting nice to him, but treating him like a slave. Baekhyun knew that Daehyun didn't want his father to find out what Daehyun has done to him or got drunk, twice. Baekhyun placed the cup of soda and the piece of cheesecake by his side of the couch. Without their parents looking Daehyun grabbed Baekhyun by his shirt and pulled him close to his face. Baekhyun was turning red by how close their faces were.
"Don't think I'm done with you yet, you should of thought twice before becoming my step brother." Daehyun said pushing back Baekhyun and grabbed his soda and plate and began eating. Baekhyun smiled sadly and left back to the kitchen. When it was time for bed Baekhyun knew he was going to have to share a bed with Daehyun because the other room was used by his parents. Baekhyun walked to Daehyun's room before knocking. He walked inside afraid knowing Daehyun could do anything since their parents weren't there. Baekhyun looked around, but there was no sign of Daehyun. Baekhyun quickly changed and got into bed. After a while of laying down he felt the bed go down on the other side. Baekhyun started to panic, he knew Daehyun was beside him now. Baekhyun kept his eyes closed incase of any pain. There was no movement for some time and Baekhyun thought maybe Daehyun was asleep and Baekhyun needed to change positions because he was getting tired. Baekhyun opened his eyes and turned over only to come face to face with a wide awake Daehyun looking back at him.