L-ibrary

Topp Dogg Alphabet Drabble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Xero x You

-

The library was like your second home. 

Ever since the professor announced the guidelines for your final paper, you started going to the library to do some research about your topic and to gather sources. It was a part of your daily routine before going home, and today, just like any other day, you were seated at the back portion of the library engrossed in the book you were reading. 

Your reading was interrupted by a loud thump you heard coming from the bookshelves on your side. You looked around and saw that no one seemed to notice the noise so you stood up, taking the book with you and proceeded to one of the bookshelves. 

Then you saw probably the most beautiful man you have ever seen, with his sharp jaw, piercing eyes and tall slender figure, standing in front of the bookshelf, rubbing his head with his hand, and holding a book on the other. 

"Are you okay?" You asked. 

"Yes, I just accidentally drop this book on my head!" He said and grinned at you and you felt your heart skip a beat.

What the heck, just because a cute guy smiles at you at the library?! Get your together. You thought to yourself. 

"Oh! That's the book that I'm looking for!" He exclaimed pointing at the book you're holding. 

"Shhhhhhh!" You heard some random student complain and he covers his mouth and you couldn't help but smile at his cuteness. 

"Oh, I'm almost done with the book. I'm j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter