U-nrequited

Topp Dogg Alphabet Drabble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Hansol x You

-

Hansol is your childhood friend. You both lived in the same neighborhood ever since you were six, and even attended the same school. You and Hansol were always together almost everyday, going to school together and hanging out at each other’s houses after class.

He was quite popular among girls in your school and you know exactly why. Hansol is a part of the dancing club, he is very charming and friendly and is basically friends with everyone in the campus.

So you were not really surprised when you realized you already developed a crush on him, heart beating fast whenever your eyes meet or your fingers accidentally brush together.

One time, you couldn’t go to school because of a flu and your parents weren’t around. Hansol didn’t hesitate to skip school too and took care of you the whole day. For once, you were glad being sick.

You wanted to confess to him but couldn’t seem to find the right time. Until college came and you both attended different universities. You saw less and less of Hansol and even your constant texting of each other eventually stopped.

You missed him so much so you decided to give him a surprise visit at school. You stood outside the gates of his school, waiting for him to come out. From a distance, you recognize his figure immediately but your heart dropped the moment you saw who was with him.

He was holding hands with a girl, whom you recognize as his classmate who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter