M-aybe

Topp Dogg Alphabet Drabble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PGoon x You

-

Seeing your ex-boyfriend at the club was the last thing you wanted to happen and you quickly turned your back towards the opposite direction, silently praying that he didn't caught sight of you.

"Hey," you felt his hand grab on your arm and heard that familiar voice you could recognize anywhere. You took a deep breath before facing him, greeting him with your most convincing smile. 

"Hi, Sehyuk." You said, his name rolling on your tongue sending a pain on your chest. He still looked as handsome as ever and although you didn't want to admit, you missed seeing him. 

Suddenly, all the memories with him came flooding at you. The first time you met on the streets of Hongdae, your first ever date, first fight, your 100th day and even the day you last saw each other which was too painful for you to remember. 

"You wanna sit over there so we can you know... catch up?" He said casually. 

He's totally moved on. You thought. He didn't show a single sign of pain on his face, and he looked really happy. Maybe the break-up really did him good. 

You followed him at the bar and sat at the stool as he ordered some drinks for the both of you. 

"How long has it been, five... six months?" He asks. 

"Yeah... around six months, I think. So how are you? How are the boys?" It was now your turn to ask. 

"Same old, same old. You know, Hansol's overseas for studies right now and.. I don't know if yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter