O-verwatch

Topp Dogg Alphabet Drabble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bjoo x You

-

Ever since Overwatch was released in Korea, thousands of avid gamers and even normal people became hooked to this game and that included you. You were not a stranger to online games and you always had a knack of 'em so you pretty much get the hang of Overwatch in no time. 

Every after class, you and your friends go straight to your favorite gaming cafe to play and sometimes, there will be other students from other schools who would try to make a bet with you and your friends and whoever loses has to pay the winner something. It could be money, but not that big though, or heck, it can even be snacks. 

You were pretty famous for your zero loses record and for the fact that you were actually a female (and a hundred times better than the rest of the male gamers) and each time someone tries to challenge you, the whole gaming cafe are all eyes on the match. 

Today, some student named Byungjoo tried to challenge you and to be honest, you think he's kinda cute but you were determined to beat him, especially because what's on the line is a date.

Yeah, he kinda just went inside the gaming cafe, looked for you and told you that if he wins he gets to take you out on a date which made all the gamers cheer. You're not sure how he knew about you, but one thing's for sure: You're going to beat his . 

And so the battle begins. Of course, you chose your favorite character Sombra while he chose Genji. The match was inten

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter