Y-ell

Topp Dogg Alphabet Drabble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Atom x You

-

College life is stressful. I think everybody can agree on that. Paperworks, deadlines, douche bag professors, ty group mates — you name it, you've experienced it all. So you are more than thankful when you discovered a place where you can vent out all your stress and frustrations. 

Said place is the rooftop of the building where college parties are always held. You discovered it when one of your friends invited you to unwind, and you came, even though drinking and partying was not really your thing. 

You wanted to breathe some fresh air so you went outside. That's where you saw an arrow sign only pointing upwards, and you climbed the stairs and found the empty rooftop, with an overlooking view of the busy streets of Seoul. 

The loud music from the club can still be heard and you wondered if anybody would hear you if you just screamed. So you did, and yelled "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" in your loudest voice possible. You waited for a moment and there was no reaction and you felt good, screaming and venting our your frustrations.

Since then, you went there every week, just to scream or sometimes with a few bottles of beer and snacks. You would sit there and just think about your future.

One Saturday night however, when you went to the rooftop to do your usual thing, you found yourself with a company of a certain guy whom introduced himself as Sanggyun. 

"I thought I'm the only one who knew about this place." He said, as he sat beside you drinking the can of beer you offered. 

"Well, me too. I've been coming here for more than a month now though. How about you?" You asked. 

"I just discovered this place like two days ago. My friends frequent this place a lot. I'm not much into partying though. I prefer staying at home to be honest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter