T-rain

Topp Dogg Alphabet Drabble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Nakta x You

-

Yoonchul didn’t know himself why, he decided to ride the train today instead of his usual routine of riding the bus to go home. It was already late, and there were only a few people so he immediately found an empty seat as soon as he entered the train. 

The doors were already signalling that it was about to close when a girl suddenly ran inside, the doors only missing her shoulders by an inch. She sat beside him panting, and he could see the beads of sweat on her forehead.

Yoonchul put on his earphones to listen to some of the music he finished working on today. He let his eyes wander to prevent himself from falling asleep and he accidentally read the content of the message she was sending. 

“My boss made me do a lot of things today. I’m already on my way home mom, but I’m getting off at Yeouido first to buy something.” 

For some unknown reason, he was feeling a bit happy to know that she was getting off the same station as him. Minutes later, he felt a heavy weight on his shoulder and found that she already dozed off, her head resting on his shoulder.

He examined her face and he only realized now how pretty she looked with her long eyelashes and plump lips. Yoonchul felt like a high school student with a silly crush. 

He wished the time would go slower but only a few moments passed and the next station would be their stop. He was about to wake her up when she jolted awake, hitting her h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter