R-ain

Topp Dogg Alphabet Drabble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hojoon x You

-

The weather forecast for today is sunny. So worrying that you might get soaked in the rain was the last thing that's on your mind when you removed your umbrella inside your heavy back pack that was full of text books. 

Your class was boring as usual and you find yourself staring at the window watching the varsity team practicing at the field. You noticed that there were dark clouds forming at the sky and a few more minutes later, rain started to pour. 

The bell rang signaling that the class was over. Everyone rushed outside to hurry home and avoid traffic. You waited for everyone to leave before walking slowly out of the classroom, knowing that it's no use to hurry since you won't be getting home until the rain stops. 

You stood at the building's entrance and stared at the heavy rain pouring. It was cold and you didn't even bring your jacket. You made a mental note not to trust the forecasts again, and to never remove your umbrella inside your bag no matter how heavy it is. 

"Do you wanna share?" You jolted at the sudden voice you heard from your side. Said owner of the voice was a guy with an umbrella with his hand. 

"No, no. It's okay. It's totally rude of me to cause inconvenience to strangers." You politely declined although you were really tempted to accept his offer.

"I'm Hojoon." He held out his free hand and smiled at you warmly. For a moment you forgot that it was cold as you felt your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter