N-oona

Topp Dogg Alphabet Drabble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Atom x You

-

Yano greeted you at the doorway with a big smile and offered to carry the grocery bags for you. You promised to cook for both him and Sanggyun today, in exchange for them cleaning their rooms and doing the laundry.

"There's your favorite dongsaeng." Yano teased, pursing his lips to the couch where Sanggyun was sitting. 

"Yah!" You hit his arm and he snickered before proceeding to the kitchen to place the plastic bags. 

"Noona! You're here!" Sanggyun stood up from his seat and grabbed you, "Come here, I will show you something funny." 

Before you knew it, you were sitting on the couch with Sanggyun, his arm slinging around your shoulders while sharing the same earphones. You tried your best to concentrate on the video he was trying to show you, but his face was so close to yours it was so distracting. 

"Ehem," Yano cleared his throat as he came back from the kitchen. "I'm also here, noona!" He whined playfully. You then tried to squirm away from Sanggyun but he pulled you closer by the waist and said, "Just stay here, noona." 

You swear your heart is beating so fast right now it could burst out of your chest any moment. 

"Why don't you just admit it noona?" Yano suddenly blurted out of the blue. Your eyes widened and you shot him your best 'I'm-gonna-ing-kill-you-if-you-dont-shut-up' look.

Yes, you've had a crush on Sanggyun for a long time now and Yano was the first one to disc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter