Troublemaker

Engage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura just got back home after a fruitful day and by that she meant that she has successfully improved her high score of the racing game they played the other day. She happily sips on her bubble tea as she enters the mansion with Yujin and Lighting behind her. Sakura is confident she is now racing even faster than Eunbi and therefore is itching for another rematch although her pride will not let her ask for one. Timing a rematch right and playing it casually will be the perfect revenge. How can Sakura do it with her barely even meeting the agent?

 

“Lighting oppa, Yujin ah.”

 

“Yes unnie?” Yujin pops up beside her principal. Lighting does the same.

 

“Where do y’all hang out in this big mansion? I don’t remember seeing when we toured the last time.” She directed the last portion to the senior agent. “Just curious you know.” Sakura gives her signature bright smile that she knows always works. “Whenever you guys take a break and it’s amazing how we really don’t bump into each other.”

 

Yujin laughs, clearly unsuspecting of Sakura’s intentions. “You barely move from one spot, unnie.” She makes fun of her principal.

 

“Yujin ah!” Sakura is amused by her cheeky agent. “So now I want to move. Show me where you guys relax?”

 

Lighting nods and takes a few steps forward. “This way then.”


 

Sakura looks around the space, the agents’ dormitory is one that meets the high standard the mansion possesses. The section of the mansion where the agents’ facilities are, is located on the far end of the building. It may be off the main section where the family lives and uses, but the location of the agents’ section provides real privacy for them to hang out and relax.

 

“And… this is my room. And Yena unnie’s!” Yujin proudly stands as she reveals her living space.

 

As this is after all their temporary space, for nights when they are lazy to go home, the room is not as messy as Sakura had expected. Some shirts laying on their undone beds is pretty much all there was.

 

While Sakura was looking around, Yujin suddenly clenches her tummy. She rubs it but drops her palm immediately when Sakura suddenly speaks.

 

“Let me guess. This is your bed?” Sakura points to the bed with an overnight Adidas carrier that has a soft toy puppy keychain by its zipper.

 

“How did you know! Unnie you must know me very well.” Yujin’s eyesmile shines despite the random tummy trouble.

 

Sakura can only giggle at the younger girl’s amazement. They leave Yujin’s room and Sakura wonders where Eunbi’s room is. Like godsend information, Yujin answers unknowingly. “Eunbi unnie and Chaewon unnie have their own rooms so it’s past all the double rooms over here.” Yujin casually points to one of the doors with the number 109 on it. “Eunbi’s.” Then she points to the room opposite it. “Chaewon’s.”

 

Sakura’s eyes linger on the door. Is she inside? And like magic, Yujin answers her question unknowingly again.

 

“But none of them are in right now. Especially Eunbi unnie since she doesn’t need to burn long hours anymore.” Yujin nonchalantly shrugs, keeping her comment short because she knows about Sakura’s ‘hate’ for Eunbi. Plus the tummy trouble is making her want to keep the tour moving.

 

They resume their tour, walking through the entire corridor before they make a turn. Lighting’s phone starts ringing and he excuses himself. “Go ahead, I’ll catch up.” The girls obey his prompt and continue on.

 

Keeping the tour pacey so hopefully Sakura will be satisfied soon enough to go back to her room, Yujin introduces her to the next part of the agents’ section. “This is the gym where we train and have our classes.”

 

“Classes for you guys?”

 

Yujin nods. “Yeah even after we graduate from the training academy, we are still required to go for mandatory training to keep our skills up. You want to have a look?” Yujin is being polite because she knows Sakura will surely reject. The pain in her tummy is getting worse and she fears her toilet trip is coming anytime soon.

 

As expected, Sakura wants to decline; gym and its equipment has never been something of interest to her. Until something in the gym takes her attention. “Is that…?” Sakura whispers to Yujin as she peers through the gap on the door that’s not fully closed. Even amidst being uncomfortable, Yujin assists her principal and gently pushes the gym door wider.

 

“Yeah, I think it’s Eunbi unnie who is sleeping there on the mat.” Yujin whispers back, not interested to waking up her senior agent, especially not with Sakura there. This is also the perfect cue to move on. She slowly pulls the door back to close it and Sakura inches backwards in response.

 

“Let’s not go in then.” Yujin suggests.

 

Sakura doesn’t give any particular reaction to that as her mind is moving quickly. So that’s where she is. I got her off my team and now she is spending her work day sleeping.

 

While Yujin waits for some response, her focus is beginning to slip as the need to head off to the toilet intensify. Yujin lets out a groan accidentally and Sakura hears that. “Are you okay Yujin-ah?”

 

Yujin wants to answer but she felt it. That grumble in the tummy and she knew she needed to go. “Unnie stay here! I need toilet! Stay, Lighting oppa-” Only keywords came out of Yujin’s mouth as her brain couldn’t formulate coherent sentences. She doesn’t even finish before she dashes off, leaving her principal standing outside the gym very confused.

 

Sakura is suddenly left alone. She looks left and right of the corridor she’s on, nobody is in sight. Well not really because she knows someone else is behind the door sleeping on the gym mat. What a slacker. Sakura brushes the thought of Eunbi aside and leans against the wall. She is going to wait for her agents to come back. I listen well to my agents too, it’s just hers I don’t want to obey. Her thought goes back to the said agent inside the gym. I wonder if she’s awake. Well, she should be because the Kim Family didn’t pay her to sleep.

 

Out of curiosity and boredom, Sakura pushes the gym door open again. Eunbi is still in the same position as Sakura last saw her. Now that she is alone, Sakura can take a more detailed look at the still figure and that’s when she noticed the outfit Eunbi is in. There is a whole patch of exposed skin Sakura’s eyes naturally wander to. It is milky white, she noted. The piece of cloth laying by the side of Eunbi’s head must be her t-shirt because Eunbi is definitely just in her sports bra and a tight fitting black leggings that as Sakura’s eyes observed, curves along the owner’s toned legs.

 

Sakura doesn’t even realise but she suddenly is about five feet into the gym. Her body subconsciously moved her closer in without her realising. It’s hypnotic really, the visual feast before her. Eunbi’s hair is slightly damp on her fringe but the skin shows no signs of sweat and it is even glowing if Sakura can say. After wandering across the entirety, Sakura’s eyes finally land on the peak, Eunbi’s chest. Damn.

 

Sakura isn’t even surprised at her openness to view a woman’s physical body in this manner - even though this belongs to someone not particularly in her favour. But Sakura has lived by a philosophy ever since she discovered a part to herself - admiring another woman’s body regardless of who they are is something she is attracted to. Yes, she is attracted to women in a way she never found with men. Growing up in the States during her volatile teenage years has helped the young girl understand how she thought and felt. The liberal way of living has made it easier for her to come to terms with her preferences. Naturally, her mother is also accepting of that - she loves Sakura no matter what. Sakura spent her teena

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter