last chapter

the lonely cue ball

"Yerin."

"Sowon, you've finally decided to call me?"

"How do you know that I'm still alive?"

"You will never hand your bank card to anyone else."

"Have you told anyone about this?"

"It's not up to me to decide about it, isn't it?"

"Are you angry at me?"

"As your best friend, I am happy to know that you are still alive, no matter where you are. If the only person who has the right to be angry, it will be Eunha."

"..."

"You must have your reasons. But... is it over between you and her?"

"I'm in Japan now."

"Heart transplant?"

"Plastic surgery as well."

"What happened?"

"Half of my face is burned."

"..."

"Is Eunha... okay?"

"You should know it better than me. She will be flying to US tomorrow."

"For how long?"

"One year."

"Don't let her know that I am still alive."

"Will you be coming back?"

Before Yerin could get a reply, Sowon hung up the call. She don't know if she will ever make it back. As she is looking out of the window, a pair of arms hugged her from behind.

"Sowon..."

"Jeongyeon, don't be silly. I am not good enough for you."

"But you know... I love you."

"Do you still love me if I love Eunha?"

"Doesn't matter."

"She filled up my heart. Before I could love someone else, my heart is already with her." Sowon shook her head, giving a gentle pat on Jeongyeon's hand.

---------

Eunha looked around the apartment, gently breathing in the air which still has Sowon's perfume lingering. Sitting down at the dining table, she recalled all the memories she had with Sowon.

"Baby... you know that I'm afraid to be alone in this apartment. Stop playing with me, come out now. I don't care if you love me or not, I just want you to be alive. I know you are still around, I know... I have no one else in this world now." Eunha broke down and started crying out loud. No one else except her could understand the pain right now.

After packing her luggage, she looked at her phone again, the picture taken together with Sowon. She brought the phone near her lips and gently kissed the screen, dropping down another tear.

Just then, SinB came in.

"Done with packing?"

"Yeah."

"Not bringing your phone along?"

"Am I only the foolish one to think that she is still alive? Not bringing the phone may be the best way to tell myself that Sowon is dead."

"Promise me to come back as a happier Eunha, will you? With or without Sowon."

"I will." Eunha gave SinB hug.

---------

"Now all the shares are with us. We have to completely change the association." said Yerin.

"What do you suggest?" Sungjae asked.

"First, we hold audition for every half a year. Sungjae and Nayoung, both of you will be the coach from now on. We only train players who want to learn and send them out for competition. Namjoo, you will take care of equipment and all. As for the lounge, we will temporarily use it as one of our training centres." Yerin replied.
After discussing about the new plan, everyone head off to do what they are assigned to. Sitting down at the bar counter, Yerin took a small sip from the cup of wine. 

"Stress?" said SinB who came in and hug Yerin from behind.

"Don't worry, I am fine."

"I thought we are supposed to send Eunha off?"

"She didn't want us to. She said she will email us her contact details in US."

"I love you." Yerin turned around and gave a kiss on SinB's forehead.

"Why suddenly think of saying that?"

"I just don't want to lose the chance of telling you so."

"Silly... I know you are upset over Sowon's death."

"Baby, if I tell you that Sowon is still alive, do you believe me?"

---------

Six months later.

(Japan)

"Miss Kim, we are pleased to let you know that your condition is perfect to have your heart transplant tomorrow."

"Finally. Then when can I have my plastic surgery done?" 

"3 to 4 months after your heart transplant."

"Chances of me regaining my looks?"

"70%, but you will still see some scars. After a few times of treatment, I am confident that your looks will be back close to 90%."

"Thanks doctor. Really... thank you."

"Don't mention about it. You can thank Jeongyeon for contacting me to take on this operation. You have a nice girlfriend."

"I think you misunderstood, she is my best friend."

"So sorry... anyway, take care, I will see you tomorrow."

Sowon hung up the call and smile to herself. The first smile she ever had ever since the accident took place. Rubbing the ring on her finger, she wondered if Eunha received the gifts and postcards she asked Yerin to send over anonymously. 

---------

(United States)

"New parcel from Yerin and SinB again?"

"Yeah. They sent me a sweater and postcard."

"Japan products and a postcard of Fuji Mountain. They are always visiting Japan, huh?" 

"Last time round, SinB told me that they are busy handling matters over at Japan, so they probably got me things from there."

"You really have a bunch of good friends. Sakura petals in air tight container, snow in dry ice box... no wonder guys in our class thought that you are attached."

"It's good, isn't it?"

"Try going out with them..."

"Tzuyu... you should know why I don't go on dates with them."

"But no news of Sowon for six months already. You should start to forget her."

"Something just tells me that she is still around."

"Well... anyway, we have to start to rush our projects. Six more months and we will be going back to Korea."

"Yeah, I heard that the association is doing well now. Can't wait to see them."

"Sowon, will you be happy to see that the association is training passionate people like you?" Eunha said to herself, kissing her ring softly.

----------

(Japan)

"Sowon, 30 hours later, I want to hear the doctor saying that the operation is successful."

"Yes, Jeongyeon, when did you become so naggy?"

"Even if I have to be naggy, hang on... for Eunha."

"You don't blame me for not accepting you?"

"Probably I only love one person in this world, and it's you. Likewise for you, the only person you love in this world is Eunha."

"Thank you."

"Thank me after your operation."

---------

(Korea)

"First of all, I am glad to announce that our association is in proper operation now. And I have something to announce to everyone." Yerin said.

"Efforts paid off! So what is the thing that you want to announce? Getting married soon?" Nayoung asked in a joking manner.

Looking at Sungjae, Nayoung, Namjoo, Umji and Yuju, Yerin held onto SinB's hand and took a deep breath.

"Sowon is still alive in Japan. But please, don't let Eunha know. Sowon wants to tell her personally if the operation is successful."

"..." Everyone could not believe what they are hearing.

"I know this is shocking but sorry to keep from you guys for so long. This is what Sowon requested."

"It's a relief to know that Sowon is still alive. I do hope this couple will reconcile, if Eunha is still waiting for Sowon."

"She will... she will." Umji and Yuju said. 

----------

Six months later.

(Japan)

"Back from the practice?" 

"Yeah, I miss playing snooker."

"You promised to take good care of yourself. I shouldn't let you play snooker during your recuperation period."

"It's okay, I am perfectly fine."

"Isn't it tiring to wear a half sided mask when you are outside?"

Sowon didn't reply. She took down her mask and recalled what happened on and after the day of her heart transplant operation.

"Can I request to do both the heart and plastic surgery?"

"But it is very risky. You might not be able to take it."

"Just do it for me. I can't wait any longer."

"Okay, but still I will put your heart transplant as the first priority. I won't be able to guarantee if your face will fully recover."

"It's okay. I have thought over it. It will be up to someone to accept me all over again."

"Miss Kim, we are going to remove the bandage today. At the same time, we'll see if your face is healing."

"Will she be fine?"

"I can only let you know after I examined her face."

The doctor slowly removed the bandage. Every single turn, Sowon and Jeongyeon's heart skipped a beat. As much as Sowon already accepted the fact that she is scarred, but she is also losing confidence in herself and Eunha. When the doctor is removing the last bit of the bandage, Jeongyeon covered her eyes. She don't want to see the outcome, afraid that she might be disappointed and see Sowon being upset.

"Miss Kim, here's the mirror."

Sowon picked up the mirror and looked at her reflection. 

She let out a sigh and said to herself, "Baby, will we be back together again?"

---------

(Korea)

"All because of you! Now we can't even find Eunha!"

"I just merely overslept for an hour. Besides, the flight was delayed, isn't it?" Yerin let out a yawn.

Both Yerin and SinB were wandering around the airport, hoping to see Eunha as her flight just landed 15 minutes ago.

"Is that Eunha?" Yerin nudged SinB.

"Looks like she is." SinB saw Eunha waving at her happily. Over this one year, Eunha's hair grew longer and slightly curled. Compared to the high school times,

Eunha indeed grew up a lot, in terms of maturity and looks.

"She is hot..." Yerin accidentally blurted out the comment and got a pinch on the hand from SinB.

"She is back. Sowon, where are you then?" SinB said to herself. Every month, Sowon will contact them and send over gifts that were meant for Eunha. But ever since four months ago, they didn't hear anything from Sowon nor Jeongyeon.

"SinB!" Eunha called out a gave SinB a hug.

"Eunha, you really changed over this whole year." said SinB.

Eunha shook her and gave a gentle smile, "I am still the same Eunha."

"Where is Tzuyu?" Yerin asked.

"She decided to further her studies over there so I came back alone. How is the association doing?"

"Everything is fine. We have a batch of new players and they will be representing us to go for a competition. We have a high chance of winning." SinB replied.

"I read the news yesterday night. There is a mystery player in Japan who is quite high-skilled. Just that she is always covering half of her face with a mask. No one really seen her face before." said Eunha.

"Yeah, I read that too. Anonymous player. Namjoo told me that this player is capable of playing with both hands." SinB said.

"If only Sowon is around..." Yerin said out softly unknowingly.

When SinB saw the expression changed on Eunha's face, she asked, "Still can't forget her?"

"I am always waiting."

---------

At first Yerin and SinB insisted to send Eunha to their house, afraid that Eunha might do anything foolish in Sowon's apartment. But still, Eunha insisted to go back there. Knowing that her friends are worried, she assured them that she is fine and will head to the snooker lounge later night.

Eunha unpacked her luggage and looked at the teddy bear that Sowon got it for her at the theme park. The past one whole year, there were so many guys trying to win her heart and some of them are even better than Sowon. Just that, Eunha knows that her heart is only meant for Sowon. Ever since she has gone missing after the accident, Eunha let her heart disappear together with Sowon.

"Sowon, let's have a gamble. One year, just one more year I will wait for you. If I don't see you after another year, I will leave this place and go to somewhere that no one knows me." Eunha said to herself, laughing with a drop of tear at the edge of her eyes. This is the best way to tell herself that Sowon is just missing but not dead.
After applying some light make up, she gave a gentle kiss on her ring and left the house.

---------

(Japan)

"Sowon! The association in Korea is recruiting new players, do you think we should... my father got us the air tickets for tonight's flight."

"I'm afraid to face everyone."

"Where is the confident Sowon I used to know?"

"Let's just try alright? I won't force you to reveal your identity, but we'll see how everything goes."

"I..."

"Don't you miss Eunha? Don't you want her to know that you already have a full heart beating for her still?"

"... but my face?"

"If she really loves you, why will she bother about your face? Besides, it has recovered a lot."

"I don't know if I should."

"Remember? You owe me a favor right? I want you to pay back now. All I want you to do is to go back to Korea!"

"I... alright." Sowon looked at her ring and gave a silly smile.

"I want to see you and her together again." Jeongyeon said to herself.

---------

(Korea)

Before Eunha stepped into the lounge, she saw the tables opposite the lounge. 

 

"I didn't know there is a study corner in this shopping mall."

"You are really a nerd!"

"I came here to thank you for helping me that day. But just now you weren't around, so I decided to sit and study while my friends are playing inside."

"Firstly, you don't have to thank me, I'm just itching for a game. Secondly, you don't have to explain so much, I don't own this area, you can do anything you want here."

"Yes... boss."

"Are you working for me?"

"Huh? Erm, no?"

"If you are not working for me, then you don't have to call me boss. My name is Sowon. Kim Sowon."

"Sowon... My name is Eunha."

"A pretty name for a nerd. I have a friend waiting for me inside, so are you coming in?"

"It's okay, please let my friends know that I am leaving first." 

"Alright, bye."

"Sowon... Kim.. Sowon."

 

Eunha finds it funny that throughout her entire life, she hated snooker. But without snooker, she wouldn't have met the love of her life, isn't it? She looked up for her tears to flow back and headed to the lounge.

The moment she stepped inside the lounge, everyone inside pulled the party poppers and cheered for Eunha.

"Eunha, welcome back!" Sungjae said.

"Thanks oppa, thank you everyone."

"Everyone, from now on, Eunha will be taking over the association. Of course, don't worry about this, just focus on your training. Our main goal is to clinch the championship, is that okay?" Yerin shouted.

"Clinch the championship!" Everyone shouted in unison.

While Yerin and the rest are showing Eunha around, some of the players started to whisper among themselves.

"The director board members are either handsome or pretty."

"I agree, especially this Eunha. Her beauty is beyond description."

"I feel like getting out of my single life."

"Are you sure? What if she is already attached?"

"Hmm. Let's observed for some time then."

---------

"Yay! We are back to Korea!"

"Stop behaving like a kid." 

"You are nowhere better! "

"Jeongyeon-ah... thanks. For this one whole year."

"We can't be lovers, but I am still your best friend, right?"

"So what are you going to do before going for tomorrow evening's audition?"

"Visit a few important persons. Meanwhile, just go and accompany your father. I know he misses you a lot."

"I will, take care. Let's go on our separate ways now then."

"Yeah, take care."

----------

Sowon do not know if Eunha is still staying in her apartment. So she decided to stay in the hotel, as she didn't plan to let Yerin or the others know about her return. She knows she still need to settle some stuff. Holding two bouquets of white chrysanthemums, she headed to the grave she used to go every year.

"Looks like someone already visited you before me. Teacher, I am Sowon. Can't recognize me right? I can't recognize myself too." Sowon let out a soft laughter and took off her mask.

Putting down another bouquet on the grave beside it, Sowon said, "Dad, do I look ugly now? I bet you know my feelings the best. Whatever grudges you might bear, just let it go alright. Everything ended. Be it my dad or you or teacher, three of you were the best gentlemen I respected the most."

Putting on her mask again, Sowon walked out of the cemetery with tears flowing down her face. The next place she needs to go is to the prison.

---------

(Prison visiting centre)

"You are...?"

"Sowon."

"You are still alive?!"

"You wished for me to die?"

"No... I..."

"... mother."

"What did you just call me?"

"Mom, are you doing okay inside?"

"I am... I've reflected a lot inside. Nothing I could say except sorry to you and Eunha..."

"What are your plans after release?"

"I don't know... your dad said that he will be waiting for me."

"If... one day, I need both of you to attend my wedding, will you agree?"

"I...of course, of course! If you like me to... but only if the person you are marrying is Eunha."

"Your precious daughter is badly scarred now, Eunha might not want me anymore."

"I didn't manage to give you the happiness you ought to have, so... I hope Eunha will be the one who can give you that."

"Mom, just take care, don't let anyone know that I visited you. I will let everyone when the time is right."

After Sowon left, Mrs Jung let out a sigh. Finally, her daughter has forgiven her. From now on, she will learn to live her life righteously and to patiently wait for Sowon's big day.

---------

The next day afternoon, Eunha is required to go to the snooker lounge. It is the second round of audition by the association and the first time Eunha is going to be a judge. Of course, Yerin and the rest are going to tag along to rate each player's skill. 

"I can't believe that we are one of the judges now!" Umji said excitedly.

"This is going to be a long day for everyone." Nayoung said, munching on a piece of bread.

"I wonder will I get to see my prince charming..." Yuju blurted out.

"Excuse me, we are going to look for snooker players, not your future partner." Yerin let out a cough on purpose

"See. Those guys, their eyes are on Eunha ever since she came in. Tch, got to minus points on this." Namjoo shook her head.

"Are we going to start anytime soon?" Sungjae asked.

"One more person missing. WSK." SinB said after looking at the list.

"WSK, what kind of name is that?" Yuju laughed.

"Let's just wait for awhile." Eunha said and went to a corner to pick up a call.

Outside the lounge, Sowon who is in jeans and an oversized hoody, started to hesitate to go in or not. Pulling the hood to cover her head and did some adjustments to her mask, she reached out for the glass door handle and pushed open it.

Sowon's appearance shocked everyone in the lounge except Eunha who is still talking on the phone and didn't get to see her. Not because anyone recognized Sowon, but her mysterious look made everyone wonder who is this person.

"WSK?" SinB asked.

Sowon just simply nodded and went over to the bench and sit down.

"WSK is already a weird name, looks like the person is kind of weird too." Yuju whispered to Umji.

"Yerin, she looks like the screenshot Japan association sent us right?" SinB asked softly.

"Yeah, she does look like. I can recognize the mask." Yerin replied.

"Okay, since everyone is here. Let's start the audition then." Sungjae announced.

Just then Eunha ended her call and went to the judging table. Eunha just simply nodded at Sungjae and started reading the players' information. Sowon was looking down all the time and just when she took a quick glance at Eunha, the latter looked up and saw Sowon. Being caught red-handed, Sowon immediately looked down. Wondering who is this mysterious person, Eunha just shook her head and went back to her stack of documents.

"Hey pal, are you interested in Eunha too?" said the player from the association who mentioned about wooing Eunha yesterday.

"..."

"Look, let's have a fair competition. We will have a game later. If you win, let's have Eunha to be with who alright?"

"..."

"You are married already?" The guy saw Sowon's ring.

"Then she should be married too?" Sowon finally spoke up softly.

"Maybe the ring serves another purpose?" 

"..." Sowon just continued to look down.

Turn by turn, people who came for the audition has to play a game with anyone from the association. Win or lose is not an important factor, because they were all graded in all aspects. During the audition, Yerin kept looking at Sowon, wondering why everyone is watching the audition except her. Is she not interested or is she just here to create troubles? After 15 people, it is finally Sowon's turn. 

"WSK." Sungjae called out.

Before Sowon stood up from the bench, the guy who spoke to her just now said, "I would like to play against WSK."

"Reason?" SinB asked.

"Two reasons. One will be to practice and for the judges to grade. Secondly, WSK agreed that winner will get to date Eunha."

"Rubbish!" SinB stood up.

"WSK agreed or you agreed on behalf of her?" Yerin said, knowing that WSK has been keeping quiet ever since she stepped in.

Interested to see how well WSK will fare with this bet, Eunha spoke up. "Alright, I accept. I will go on a date with the winner."

"Eunha!" SinB shouted.

Giving a gentle pat on SinB's shoulder, Eunha continued, "Of course, the person who back out from the match will be the loser."

Not knowing why Eunha did this, Sowon just simply nodded. The guy who asked for the bet, took out his cue stick happily and get ready for the match. However, Sowon just grabbed one of the spare cue sticks and stood by the table.

"This game will be a nine ball game, both of you should be familiar with the rules, since this is one of the grading criteria. WSK, would like to take off your hood? I am afraid that it might affect your performance." said Yerin, trying to see if WSK is the mysterious player who appeared in Japan.

Sowon simply shook her head and signaled to Yerin that she will be fine with the hood. And when Eunha saw Sowon's ring, she has this sudden thinking that WSK is Sowon. But she brushed away the thoughts thinking that if it is Sowon, she would have revealed her identity. So she said, "WSK, I have a condition too if you win. I would like you to take off the hood and your mask."

To that, Sowon just simply nodded. With that, Sungjae flipped the coin and it was the opposite party's turn. The guy just simply smirked and strike the cue ball. Instead of sending any of the snooker balls into the pocket, the whole game was basically messed up.

"Eunha, looks like we can't have a chance to see WSK's face. And looks like you have to date a stupid guy soon. That WSK is not even looking at the table, I wonder how she is going to play." SinB joked. Eunha simply shook her head and wonder what will WSK do now. 

"If it's Sowon, she can only shoot in six balls the most. But usually, the last winning ball will be in a weird position for the opponent to play." Namjoo mentioned upon recalling how Sowon used to play.

Tossing her cue stick to the ready position, Sowon simply closed her eyes and strike the cue ball. In her mind, she started to count the balls being sent into the pockets one by one. To everyone's surprise, Sowon sent in all the balls with only one shot.

"How did you manage to do that?!" The guy exclaimed. Still Sowon didn't speak, but just pointed at her ear.

"Listen?! Are you kidding with me?" The guy shouted.

"WSK, are you the one whom the Japan association is eyeing on? They sent us an email this morning that this person is in Korea and might be the only one who can play by just listening." Yerin spoke up.

Even more curious about WSK, Eunha stood up and walked to the table. "I will keep my promise to date you, will you keep your promise to remove your mask?"

Sowon turned around and put down the cue stick. Removing the hood, Sowon turned back to look at Eunha. She took a step forward, and slowly remove her mask.

Although the operation was a success, but there is still a scar near Sowon's right ear.

"So..won?" Yerin spoke up for everyone who is looking shocked. Eunha simply looked at Sowon, not believing her eyes.

"Yes... Sowon, with an extra scar." Sowon tried to joke.

"Operation success?" Yerin asked.

"My half hearted pendant is already in the sea." Sowon smiled.

"Okay, everyone, the audition is over, please leave the lounge now." said Sungjae knowing that the couple needs to have some time alone.

After everyone left the lounge, Sowon turned back to look at Eunha. Eunha lifted up her hand to touch Sowon's face. With tears flowing down, Eunha gently the right side of Sowon's face. When Sowon saw Eunha crying, she held onto Eunha's hand that is on her face and kissed it.

"I'm back."

"Baby..." Eunha hugged Sowon tightly, afraid that this might be just a dream.

"Sorry for leaving you alone for so long..." Sowon finally cried out.

"I miss you... I miss you. Where have you been?"

"I went to Japan for operation..."

"That means... those gifts..."

"They are from me."

"Why are you so silly!" Eunha cried out even more and hit Sowon's back a few times.

"I don't want you to worry for me..."

"But this one whole year... I...just keep wondering where have you gone to." Eunha continued to cry.

Sowon gently let go of Eunha's hug, placing gentle kisses on the latter's face. "Don't cry anymore okay? I am back, forever."

"Bad gangster."

"Silly nerd!"

Eunha sniffed and pouted at Sowon. Sowon leans forward and kissed her lips. After a short while, Eunha pulled away and rubbed her nose against Sowon's.

"I love you." Eunha said softly.

"I can't hear, louder please." Sowon teased.

"I love Sowon!" Eunha shouted.

"We love Eunha too!" Everyone suddenly barged in and made the couple laughed.

---------

The next morning, Sowon felt something ticklish on her face while she is sleeping and the culprit is Eunha who is using her hair to tickle Sowon. Looking at how Sowon is brushing off her hair, Eunha let out a soft chuckle and stick her tongue out playfully. When Sowon is back to sleep peacefully, Eunha used her index finger and gently touched Sowon's face. From eyebrows to nose then to the scar and finally reaching her lips, Eunha leans forward to kiss Sowon. Feeling the kiss, Sowon woke up and rubbed her eyes.

"Good morning."

"Good... morning..."

"Lazy baby."

"So tired the whole night. All because of you." said Sowon, returning Eunha's kiss.

"What?!" Eunha blushed.

"Look beneath the blanket for the evidence." said Sowon, with a smirk.

"Yah!" Eunha gently hit Sowon's shoulders.

"It is not our first time... speaking of it... I still remembered our bathroom..." Sowon started to tease Eunha again.

"Stop it!" Eunha pretended to be angry and turned away from Sowon. 

Sowon moved forward and hug Eunha from behind, she said, "Shall we get married?"

"Then...?"

"Then, dump the association to Yerin and the rest. Let's tour around the world!"

Eunha turned back to face Sowon. Looking at her scar again, she said, "Will you ever leave me again?"

"Never. Let me take care of you forever."

"I...love you."

"But I have a request. Can I get my parents to witness our wedding?"

"..."

"Yes, they might have did something wrong in the past. But now... if we get married, they are your in-laws too. Let's just put aside everything. I am fine now, can you forgive them?"

After a short while, Eunha nodded.

---------

Three months later

"Sowon looks so cool in that suit!"

"Eunha is pretty too."

"I heard that they went through a lot before getting together."

Everyone in the church is discussing among themselves.

The sounds of wedding bells ring, the audience went into a peaceful silence and focus on the couple of the day, Sowon and Eunha. After making their wedding vows, everyone is waiting for the couple to put on the rings for each other, but just when Sowon turned back to pick up the ring from the tray, she saw nothing but just an empty tray. Sowon turned back to look at Eunha and the latter returns a puzzled look too.

Sowon then looked at Umji and Yuju who are supposed to be in-charge of the rings. Umji lifted up a poster writing, "Sowon, we accidentally dropped the rings into the toilet bowl... so... good luck!"

Just then, an idea came into Sowon's mind. She went to one of the pool tables which were meant for entertainment purposes after the wedding. Picking up the cue chalk, she walked back to Eunha and lifted up her hand. Holding onto her fourth finger, Sowon used the chalk to draw a ring on it. Everyone burst into laughter when they saw what Sowon is doing. Taking over the cue chalk, Eunha smiled and did the same thing too.

"Sowon and Eunha, I hereby pronounced both of you as an officially married couple. Please be happy forever."

After the solemnization, Sowon stepped forward and kissed Eunha. At the same time, Yerin and SinB signaled for everyone to release the balloons which are designed to look like snooker balls.

 

I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out. - Elizabeth Barrett Browning


- end.

 

 

note: and... there it is! finally i got the chance to post this after a year.. thank you so much for your patience! sorry if it took this story's ending so long. life is really killing me. i hope i didnt disappoint you guys. again, thank you so much. wonha forever ❤