(Back To Korea)

Our Story...

Taeyeon P.O.V

“Taeyeon… Taeyeon… “someone shook my body, and I can guest who is that.

“Oh come on Tiffani I m still tired now. I pulled my blanked again to cover all my body.

“Yah.. yah wake up, DBSK member back to Korea to day” it make’s me shocked but I just pretend don’t care to them because I’m still feel guilt after what happen last night.

“Kim Taeyeon don’t you think you are too cold?, how can you like this? you aren’t like this anyway” Tiffani pulled back my blanked. But I hold so tight my blanked.

“Kim Taeyeon this is not like us, don’t we have rules for this if we make something and give the big effect and the effect out from our expected to our enemies we need to do all thing to make them give us” Yoona crossed her arms in her chest.

“But we don’t do it, Dara come without we know it” I can’t accept if us became the criminal in this incident, and DBSK member became the victim. I look at Sunny I’m sure she is agrees with me.

“You know if we never try to find her, she would never know DBSK member in here” Yuri make this like we are the truth criminal in this incident. After I think again about what happen in last day may be Yuri true, Dara would never know DBSK in this place if they never search her to hospital to search about her habit.

“Taeyeon we must took responsible to them not just because rule of power girl but we almost make them die last night” Tiffani looks worried.

“Huuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh, ok ok we will apologized to them are you happy?” I snorted to them but I can see smile in their face. Actually for to honest I don’t want to apologize because it would be hard how I can apologize to my big enemy but I also can’t like this who the most unresponsible in this world.

“So what would we do now?” I turn from the bed and walked to bathroom and brush my tooth.

“We will go to airport, we will wait you in car ok” Tiffani and the other member went to the car, I never realized I use pajama to airport after I realize I look at my friend’s.

“Yah..yah.. yah… I’m use pajama” I pointed my pajama, my friends just silent and Tiffani still driving the car to airport.

“Don’t worry you can change’s that in bathroom” Yuri pointed at one bag, and I familiar with that bag.

“Yah, what are you doing why all our bag in here where are we would go?” I can’t hide my shock because this is so suddenly.

“Because they back to Korea we need to back too, so we can make our problem clear” Tiffani making it like easy thing.

“Whoa I don’t believe this, how you can passed the nice vacation just because DBSK” I grumbled to them, but they just glared at me. I know my opinion true but in this case Yoona, Tiffani and Yuri sure we need apologized to DBSK member and Sunny in middle position because she still silent maybe she confuse who are the truth. But I know I need to jump from the to stop this plan. After we arrived in airport I go to toilet to changes my cloth, I look at mirror and said.

“Jaejoong how you always bothered my mood, you are jerk person” I look to my shadow and also pointed that. Why I pointed Jaejoong to my shadow? I said to my self but I just forget it and left from the toilet. I feel like one thousand years in plane from Saipan to Seoul after we arrived I can feel my friends would make this day to worse.

“After we droved our bag to our house we will meet in my house so we can go to meet DBSK in their office, I heard they have in their office today we would meet them in their office” Yoona leave ma and others member in front of Airport. After we drove our bag and meet in Yoona house we go to DBSK office, for the first we meet Changmin and Junsu because they are not scary like another members of DBSK, it not hard to apologize to them because now they agree to peace with us. After that we go to Yoochun I can feel Sunny bit worried because she always fidgeting her fingers. When we in front of his room I can’t stop with have fun with Sunny condition, I hold Sunny hand and took her to enter to the room my smile still in my face. But suddenly my smile disappeared and I statue for a while when I know who are the people in this room it’s Jaejoong and Yunho.

Oh My God.