Mwo???, You like to who???...

Our Story...

Taeyeon P.O.V

“Taeyeon who would riding you to back?” Yoona asked to me when I stood and permission to them, I’m bit bad mood to see Jaejoong and his friend. I hope with me wanted to go home he would asked to ride me, but he just looked at me like usually.

“Don’t worry I will back with taxi” I smiled to all of them.

“Jaejoong I want back” the girl who sat beside him talked with witty voice, it’s make me want to vomit.

“Guys I will ride her” Jaejoong took his key. Woah I don’t believe this he is too care to this girl.

“Taeyeon you can go with Jaejoong oppa?” Tiffani asked to me but she looked at Jaejoong. I try to reject but he looked at to me like he say “You will never do the stupid think right” and I don’t now I just smile slyly and nod to Jaejoong.

“So we will droved you first Taeyeonsshi” Jessica the girl who go with Jaejoong said with cold stare to her, her personality same with Jesica, one of my friend in school no wonder they have the same name and bad personality.

“No we just droved you first because your apartment not far from here” Jaejoong open the car and push me entered to sit beside him.

“Wait, I want sit in here” Jessica pulled my hand so I out from my position. But my name isn’t Taeyeon if I will give my position to her.

I pulled her back and I sat in that and closed the car. I m happy when she angrier she sat behind me, I ‘m happy because Jaejoong picked me from her, but it’s just for a while, when her finally arrive in her house Jaejoong go with her to gates and I can see they talk for a minute and to end they kiss. My heart hurt but I don’t know how to do because all too late now from the basic we to impossible to be couple, when my age turned to 15 my mom always said I have fiancé because of that I never had boyfriend and now I fall to false person. I tried to hold my tears.

Jaejoong P.O.V

I back to car and I sees Taeyeon sleep, I’m bit relax now because I hope she not see when Jesics kiss me. I looked at her, her face too peace when she sleep it’s different with all her expression she show to me, I can’t control to not smile this kid always success to make me out from the straight think. I droved her to her house, I try to not make her wake but it’s totally failed because how she can go to her house if she not wake up?.

“Jaejoong thanks to ride me but I will never changes my opinion about you” Taeyeon said and she ran away after gate of her house open. I ‘m not shocked she will like that because I always think this is her hobby. Make Jaejoong fed up and angry.

After I arrived in my house I took water from refrigerator, I sat in my cough and try to closed my eyes, but suddenly ringtone my phone disturbed my sleep

Kokoro ni One smile
Mitsuke tara Shine on me
Two smile
Kasane tara Shine on you
Sekai ga kagayaku youni
Smile, smile
Ikinuku Survivor

 I took my phone from my table and lay to my bed and press button in my phone to answering the call.

“Hello” I greet to people in other side.

“Jaejoong, are you already sleeping?” I heard Yoochun voice.

“I wanted to sleep but you broke it” I said but still in close eyes.

“Jaejoong can you help me?” Yoochun voice bit low he tried make sure no one will heard what he will say.

“What???” I said with still in uninteresting to what he would say.

“I want you help me I think I like Taeyeon”

“MWOO??? You like to who???” without think I shouted to my phone and I sat from my lay position, I try to hear again what he say before.

Back to Taeyeon P.O.V

I shook my head I trying to make the bad memories out, but unfortunately I can’t. I can’t forget all about what happen in last night.

“Jaejoong you bastard” I poke my monkey dool. I still imagine when he kiss Jesica. When I want to call Sunny my phone rang.

Oh day by day day by day naema eumdo
Ni mamcheoreom sarangeuro chaewo neoheul ge
Cream cheoreom pogeun hage seoro wihae barabwayo
Hangsang joheun ilman saenggak haeyo

It’s like Déjà vu because it’s from Sunny.

“Nobusheyo” I said.

“Hi Taeyeon, what I’m interrupt your sleep?” her voice as she in bad condition.

“What happen Sunny?” I m bit worried after hear her voice.

“Taeyeon are you really like your finance?, so it’s your reason can’t couple with Jaejoong oppa right?” Sunny question make me understand she has problem to someone she like.

“Yeah, wheyo???” I tried to calm because suddenly I have bad feeling.

“Aniyo, I just wanted to clearly about this, so if I tried to make Jaejoong oppa be my boyfriend you can’t angry to me, I don’t know I think I like him” Sunny word make’s me shocked.

“Mwo???, You like to who???” I can’t control my high tone.