Taeyeon Finance

Our Story...

Taeyeon P.O.V

“Huh??? I can’t because I have finance” I said it make’s my friend’s completely shock.

“Mwo???” their jaw dropped if you be my self may be you will laugh if you see their shock expression.

“Yah don’t make this like something a bad idea” I say with pulled their hand’s to the cough.

“Taeyeon why you can calm like this” Yuri rolled her eye’s to me.

“Huh??? Yes I can why?” I make my friends really shock.

“I don’t care you can calm, but what happen?” Yoona look at me.

“Yeah like a say before I have finance I can’t reject my parent’s because my finance is my first love, I will meet him next week” I make explanation too short because I understand they will understand.

“Hah ??? Your first love, he is took your first kiss right” Tiffani try to clearly how is people I meant.

“Yeah I know I don’t know his name because my parent’s never say his name, but I know it is my first love because my mom said he give me his red tie and he will picked me up” I try to remember about my memories again.

“I know, it’s your reason why you never have boyfriend, but c’mon Tae are you realy never fell to Jaejoong oppa?” Yoona very hope less.

“I sure you have feeling to Jaejoong oppa?” Tiffani bit yelled to me, it make’s me really shock this is the first time my friend’s like this, like this is a big hole I make in my life.

“Huh, Jaejoong???, I have feeling to him? Why?” I say with innocently but for the truth my heart ache because I don’t know about my feeling to him.

“I don’t know your heart like ice you cold, I like if you and Jaejoong oppa become couple” Sunny shook my shoulder.

“Are you crazy?” for this statement I really shock, may be Sunny lost her mind.

“Me to after I see your Kiss with him, I sure you and him have the same feeling, why you never understand your heart” Tiffani stand up from the cough.

“For you know Yuri like Yunho oppa, I dating with Junsu oppa and Yoona with Changmin oppa” Tiffani ran away from my house before we can back to our awareness after she confess and Yoona she gasped and become statue.

Sunny and me look at Yoona and Yuri for their explanation, but they keep silent and it’s make us understand all Tiffani say before true.

“So you dating with Changmin oppa, and you fell to Yunho oppa?” Sunny try to break the awkward moment. Yuri just nodded and Yoona bowed her head.

“Woah I can’t believe this”

“Woah I like this” I and Sunny talk in a same time but in different comment. I look at her.

“Yah Lee Sunny what do you mean?” I totally shock because she happy our friends fell to our enemy.

“Like I say before I hope you and Jaejoong oppa become couple like Yoona and Changmin oppa, Tiffani and Junsu oppa and Yuri to Yunho oppa, but you pick your finance I don’t like it” Sunny go away from my home, Yoona and Yuri following her. I can’t believe this Sunny and Tiffani angry because I pick my finance Yoona, Yuri and Tiffani fell to our big enemies, actually I must be angry in this situation but why suddenly all my member make me became the target. I ran to my room and lay in my bed I try to call their number and all of them reject me.

“Kim Taeyeon what do you would do???” I closed my eyes, my head bit ache because this is the big problem we have for our friendship.

“I can’t forbid my friend having relationship with DBSK member I can understand about this but I just can accept this fact, and why they forced me to Jaejoong this crazy” I to tired think about this so I fell sleep.

None P.O.V

          Next morning in SM, Taeyeon sat in her seat after 5 minutes Sunny arrived with Tiffani, Yoona and Yuri but Taeyeon pretend not know they arrive.

“Taeyeon sorry” Tiffani pulled Taeyeon hand, but Taeyeon still look at her book.

“Nae Taeyeon we know we bit egoist, we know you love your first love and now we can accept him” Sunny sit in front of Taeyeon.

“But I can’t broke up with Changmin oppa” Yoona looks to cry.

“I can’t change’s my heart to Yunho oppa” Yuri hope Taeyeon can understand her feeling. Taeyeon sigh for a while she look at her friend and smile to them, after that they hug for a while.

“Because you not mad so I and Yoona want celebrate wanted to celebrate our new boyfriend I hope you come ok” Tiffani winked to Taeyeon, Taeyeon just nod and smile. She trying to accept all her friends decision if it make them happy.

Taeyeon arrived in Vidi Vini Michi café she entered to the café and look at corner. She can look Tiffani shook her hand at her. Taeyeon walked to Tiffani seat and another member power girl and DBSK member.

Gasp it’s Jaejoong but he with someone and who is she?