Sunny VS Taeyeon (Planning…)

Our Story...

Sunny P.O.V

“Mwo???, You like to who” I can expected how Taeyeon expression right now.

“Yeah Taeyeon I like Jaejoong but please never talk about this to another people because I will make him fall to me with my effort, can you ask Yoochun go with you tomorrow, because it will be awkward if I go wit him without you, ok?” I make my voice clear, so she will sure about this.

“Taeyeon…Taeyeon…Taeyeon are you hear me?” I called her name because I don’t hear anything in her side.

“Ahh Nae..nae Sunnyah, just plan all I will help you just call me again” she hang up the phone.

“Wuah Taeyeon I can’t believe this you like to Jaejoong oppa but you want to accept your engagement?!?” I talk to my screen cell phone. Just half minutes after I talk to Taeyeon I have message again from Jaejoong Oppa and he ask me to go with him tomorrow.

“Yoochun oppa  good job, we will make this interesting. And we become cupid to them This will be interesting, Taeyeon mianhe you are my first try out” I yelled and fall to my sweet dream.

In Next Day…                                        

When I woke up from my sleep I smile and give message to Taeyeon and Jaejoong oppa…

From : Sunny PG (08x xxx xxx xxx)

To : Taeyeon PG (08x xxx xxx xxx)

Taeyeon I waiting for you in JYP Fest 10.00 pm

Because our head master, pick us so we can date in JYP fest : )

We will have fest after them doesn’t it?

            I send that to Taeyeon…

From : Sunny PG (08x xxx xxx xxx)

To : Jaejoong DBSK (08x xxx xxx xxx)

Oppa, tou wanna go with me right?!?

I meet you in JYP fest in 10.00 pm ok…

        “Ok Sunny, we start our planning…” I preparing all thing and go to YG to make our planning to be good. When I arrived in JYP I see Yoochun he drink coffee, actually he looks cool if he use casually outfit.

“Yoochun” I shouted his name so he can hear me. After he see me I walked to him and he hit my head.

“Can you respect to me?, call my name with Yoochun oppa, let’s try!!!” he crossed his hand in his chest. I snorted to him.

“Oppa Yoo, Oppa Yoo, Oppa Yoo” I called his name as me rapping with his name, I know he fed up but he just smile, and his smile sweet because he have triple smile one from his lips and 2 from his eyes. I stared at him for a while.

Ommo, Sunny don’t tell you fall to him just because his smile, I shook my head.

Yoochun P.O.V

I looked at her, she shook her head after looked at me.

“Gwenchanayo?” I look her face she looks shocked and she go back.

“I’m ok” she still stood with rigid, I’m bit confused with her act.

“So, how about our planning?” I pulled her hands so she can sit in chair.

“Am eh oh, about that we just go to all stand for couple, because I just I want to see, Taeyeon true fell if I have decision she has feeling to Jaejoong oppa I will broke her engagement and make them to be couple” She said with exciting tone, woah if I meet with for the first time my be I can’t believe they can be sly like this because they have cute face like child.

“But, can I ask you why I must pairing with Taeyeon and Jaejoong with You?” I stared at her.

“I just wanted to see, what Taeyeon effort to pulled Jaejoong to her and I just want to see Taeyeon true self I realized her true self come out when she with Jaejoong, this is will be interesting” she smile at me, I notice now her face changes when she smile because her nose become big when she smile, I laugh when realized that.

“You know, 5 years we and Taeyeon become friends but we never know her true self, she always show her perfect personalities to us” Sunny looks sad.

“What are you try to talk with her?” I bit interest with their relation because if you see from the first we meet them their friendship likes never have problem.

“We never talk about this because she never do the worst think” Sunny snorted, I can’t hold my self so I laugh.

Jaejoong P.O.V

        I arrived in JYP academy, this is like repeat again when I participate in JYP fest I like all their stand. I entered to fest palace, I look at Taeyeon and she look at me too. Oh Jaejoong you must say the truth to Taeyeon before all would be late, I think when I look at her, I have many thing to say to her but I don’t know how to say about this. I walked to her.

“Hi little kids, what are you doing in here?” I pretend don’t know anything.

“Jaejoong don’t make me angry ok, oh yeah can you help me?” Taeyeon stared at me.

“What???, and you need paid me if I help you” I show my palm to her and she snoted.

“Wah shinjja you are too rude” she sigh after that she give me chocolate candy.

“You know…” I can see Taeyeon bit hesitation to talk.

“I’ think Sunny and Yoochun oppa jibe” she said. My jaw dropped.

I think this is will difficult because,

Yoochun like Taeyeon, Taeyeon like if Sunny and Yoochun and me……