VACATION (part 2)…

Our Story...

Taeyeon and Sunny laying in their bed. They looks so tired right know, they can’t expect about this all. Hahfuffffttt Taeyeon sighs for second time, she very don’t like this situation. She never meet opponent like this, they are very bothered to her, now she try to think how to make they can’t fight to them anymore.

“Yah Sunny I have idea how to make them can’t bother us again” Taeyeon wake up from her position.

“Huh, how?” Sunny sees Taeyeon.

“This night someone from us, seduce one of member of DBSK and one of us take a photo with that we can forced them to do all we ask” Taeyeon explained to Sunny with proudly.

“Wah Taeyeon you are too smart I m so proud to you it’s so good idea, so who will be tasked to seduce and how will be photographer?” Sunny asked to Taeyeon while her hand clapped.

“Of course I will be photographer” Taeyeon make Sunny glared at her.

“Mwo??? Yah Kim Taeyeon, how you can do this to me you just take the easy job” Sunny hit Taeyeon head with pillow.

“But I make this idea so I can choose what I want” Taeyeon sees Sunny with innocent looks.

“How if we asking Tiffani, Yoona and Yuri to do this plan?” Sunny give another advice.

“Andwaeyo, you know they will not receive this solution” Taeyeon hit Sunny with her hand.

“I can’t do this” Sunny yelled to Taeyeon but Taeyeon covered her ear and ran to bath room pretend she not hear Sunny. Taeyeon and Sunny sleep until pick who is photographer and who will be tasked seduce, Taeyeon prepare her camera for this night.

Hello… Hello you have SMS, Taeyeon phone rang.

From Tiffani PG (08x xxx xxx xxx)

To : Taeyeon PG (08x xxx xxx xxx)

Yah

we waiting for you and Sunny in front of hotel

because we will eat together,

with our opponent so,

palli ok.

“Sunny wake up, we so late to dinner Tiffani, Yoona and Yuri waiting us in terrace” Taeyeon using her jacket she make her hair pony tail and ran to take her shoes.

“Yah Sunny wake up, we must go on our planning” Taeyeon shook body of Sunny, after Sunny opened her eyes Taeyeon give her jaket because Sunny habit. After 10 minutes they turn to terrace they sees for their friends.

“Sunny are you already to do our plan?” Taeyeon slipped her camera to her pocket.

“I don’t know, how I can do that I’m never seduce boy” Sunny shook her head. Taeyeon left Sunny and look at receptionst, after that she ask to them,

“Excuse me, are you know where is Park yoochun life in this hotel or can I ask for his number room?” Taeyeon talk with English to receptionist and it’s very awkward.

“Oh I’m sorry miss I can’t give you that information because it is rule in this hotel”

“Oh thank you” Taeyeon back to Sunny side. Before she want talk to Sunny, Tiffani calling them.

“Taeyeon, Sunny her” Taeyeon looked to Tiffani she was with their friends from SM academy and DBSK member.

“We will follow them to dinner, I heard they will join in this dinner after dinner we will started our planning” Taeyeon search for Tiffani, Yoona and Yuri. In dinner Sunny can’t eat anything, she can’t think how to seduce Park Yoochun and Taeyeon she always peek at them she want to collect information before they go on their planning.

“Taeyeon, Sunny what happen why you act so strange?” Yoona looks so confused with acting her friends.

“Aaa, Aniyo” Taeyeon replied Yoona with nervous.

“Yah…yah…yah, you know DBSK member life in mansion?” Tiffani whispered to her friends.

“Shinjjayo!?!, where are position of their mansion?” Taeyeon to entushiam., when she heard about DBSK.

“Wah Taeyeon, are you fall to DBSK?, your expression changes when you heard their name” Yuri crossed her arms.

“Mwo…, I’m not” Taeyeon shouted to Yuri.

“Taeyeonah, can you make your voice low, all people in this room look at us now” Sunny covered Taeyeon mouth. When Taeyeon look around she is realized DBSK go on.

“Tiffani, Yoona, Yuri we go first ok, you will say thanks to me next time” Taeyeon grabbing Sunny hands and go to somewhere.

“Yah Taeyeon where do you going?” Tiffani shouted but Taeyeon and Sunny gone.

“Yah don’t you think this bit fishy?, they likes hiding something” Tiffani look at Yoona and Yuri.

“Hah I want rest and don’t think to hard because Yunho makes me his maid today, so whatever she doing tonight I need rest” Yuri took lobster to her plate.

“Na do, Changmin jerk” Yoona put her spoon.

“Same with Junsu he is the worst” Tiffani said.

Jaejoong P.O.V

        I can’t understand how to control Taeyeon, it’s different with Yunho, Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin. They can control their object, when I and Yoochun passed thei room, I heard she and Sunny make planning, Yoochun and I want enter to their room to poke their head and give warning, wah this kid unbelievable I never meet kid like this. I and Yoochun shook our head, how can they very sly and . I make sure to Yoochun we will make trap to them and I will reply them. When I and my member eat with all students from SM academy I can’t find Taeyeon and Sunny with their member. But when I heard Taeyeon yelled I'm glad because this time we plan to be successful. I and our member back to our member I expect, when Taeyeon realized we were not at our table again she will follow us into our mansion. When I arrived in our mansion Yoochun get in to his room.

Yoochun P.O.V

        I take bath, I can’t wait Sunny come in my room when I finish my bath, I look Sunny in my room, I tap her shoulder. She so shocked when she look at me, I smirked to her after she realized I half she intends to run out. But I locked my room and grab her hand and push her to my bed after she lay in my bed.

“TAEYEON HELP ME…” Sunny yelled wanted to help. I hold her hand and turn my face to her. I can looks she is very afraid.

“By the way She was can’t heard you because she with Jaejoong right now” I whispered to her with husky voice. She closed her eyes and she is shaking about to cry, after she cry I took my ponsel and take her photo.

“Hahahahahaha” I can’t stop my laugh and show her picture to her. Suddenly she wipe her tears away and stood I was silent for a while and thenshekickedmysensitive partsandran out.

“Auuuuuuuuu”

Jaejoong P.O.V

Taeyeon stand in front of Yoochun door, she waited for Sunny started their plan, but when she look for something I grab her hands and pulled her to my room. I glare to her, but she glared to me back. I make my face closed to her I can see she rolled her eyes. But it makes me so happy because she looks so nervous.

“Yah, do you think I’m afraid of you?” she makes her voice louder. I’m so interesting to make this kid afraid because I can see her true self. Now our nose touching and I can see she trying hard to not nervous. I look at her eyes it’s so black and pure so without I know I kiss her but I’m surprise because she responds my kiss. After meanwhile she realized we kiss so deeply suddenly she broke our kiss and ran out from my room. I can’t say anything because this too long to have feeling like this, when I can so comfortable to kiss someone. When I sit in my sofa, Yoochun entered in my room, he is so happy and showed his camera I can see he success with our plan.

“Yah look her face she is so scared, when I in top her. I can’t stop laughing when she trembling” Yoochun so proud when he can makes Sunny scared.