VACATION (part 1)…

Our Story...

Exactly 8 pm all of student converge in airport Taeyeon, Sunny, Yoona, Yuri and Tiffani can’t enjoy after all. Taeyeon always look around the airport she hope she doesn’t see member of DBSK. After they entered to plane, Taeyeon check the plane she look one by one the seat after she surely DBSK not in plane. She took breath so deephly.

“ASSAA… go to SAIPAN” Taeyeon yelled to her self after she realized DBSK not join in this vacation. She smiles as long as journey to Saipan she have good imagine about their holiday in Saipan.

“Sunny we will make documenter about our trip, so we can show to our friend, otthokae?” Yuri asked to Sunny.

“Ahhh nae good idea” Taeyeon said.

“Yah you know, before I’m bit worry about our holiday because of DBSK, but after I know they don’t join I can relax now” Tiffani said from another seat.

“Me too, because they will make us terrible in this holiday if they join” Yoona look at seat of Sunny and Taeyeon.

“But you know, I have bad feeling right know” Yuri bit her lips.

“Yah, Yuriah don’t like this, because if you say like that, I sure something will be happen” Sunny mumbled to Yuri.

“Yah I sure we will fine, we can make our holiday full of spirit ok” Taeyeon charge her friends, after Taeyeon said that she cool with her mind so “what will happen to us?” She always thinks about that.

When they arrived in saipan they forget about DBSK for some moment because the beautiful atmosphere of Saipan.

“Wahhhh, this is very wonderful” Taeyeon shouted to beach when they in bus, all of her friends just look at the beach.

“DBSK I love you” Jesica yelled she is very excited.

“Yah…, can you enjoying this holiday without say DBSK” Sunny said to Jesica.

“Hah, well without DBSK we don’t here now” defend her self.

“Mwo???, you know I can finance for my holiday if I want” Tiffani stuck out her tongue.

“Forget about her, we arrived in hotel ok, she was fan of DBSK, no wonder if she defend them” Yuri pulling wrist of Tiffani.

(This is their place of accommodation)

(This mansion for DBSK accomodation)

When they entered to hotel,

Taeyeon P.O.V

“Ahhhhh…” Sunny shouted, it makes all of us looked at her.

“What are you doing in here” I pointed at Jaejoong.

“Oh man you are devil’s” Yoona can’t believe her eye.

“You must be ghost” Tiffani crossed her hands in her chest. I cant believe this how could they suddenly appear in this hotel.

“Oh nae what us don’t say we will be join in this holiday” Changmin looked at us.

“So we can oppress you” Yoochun said to us but his eye in Sunny.

“You can’t do it to us” Sunny shouted to Yoochun.

“Yes we can why not” Junsu stuck out his tongue. When we and DBSK busy with our argument Jesica appeared with another our friends.

“Oppa…” She shouted with full of spirit to member of DBSK, and with high confident she hug DBSK member one by one.

“I sure her heart full of flower now” I whispered to Yuri.

“Don’t you think she is spy of DBSK” Yuri said with softly voice.

“I think so” Jaejoong head appear between Yuri and me.

“Ahhh, yah can you stop your habit to make another people surprised” I shouted to Jaejoong but he just smirked and go.

 “Ok, we can go to our lodging right now” Sunny show key to me.

 “Oh I can’t believe this how can I life with you, nerd in our school” Jessica rolled her eyes.

 “I can’t sleep with people in my room” Jessica mumbled to her self again.

“Oh don’t worry I will make sure I will not bother you” Seohyun promised and follow Jesica.

 “You can sleep in bath room if you want” Tiffani shouted from beside Jesica, I can understand why Tiffani talk like that to Jesica this not because we don’t like her, but Tiffani always hate people who like bullied her friends.

“And if you don’t like bath room you can sleep in you bag, I believe you can because you have thin body” Tiffani give another solution, my frien laughed when heard my comment.

“Mwooo???, you can’t distinguish between thin and slim” Jesica yelled to Tiffani.

“You aren’t slim your body like board” Sunny snorted her nose.

“Yah, what heck you say…, I can’t believe DBSK choose all of you in this vacation” Jesica said, withoutconscious.

“Mwooo…” Yoona so surprised when Jaesica said that.

“Huhhppp” Jesica covering and take a seat. Before Taeyeon, Sunny, Yoona, Yuri and Tiffani can asked to Jaesica about that the van has started to go. Until the van stopped in front of lodging, Jaesica immediately to waiting room behind her, Taeyeon and her friends chase her.

“Jaesica Jung, what do you meant with DBSK choice us” Taeyeon and her friend surround Jesica.

“Ok, I will explain all butyoupromised not todo anythingtome” Taeyeon, Tiffani, Yuri, Yoona and Sunny nod their head.

“Are You remember when we preparing a party?, Even if you board, but you are not involved, because the night before the feast a day ofsuddenly members ofDBSK told me to make sure the envelope for the winners I give for you” Jessica slipped her face in her knee.

“Oh my God, we really get into trap” Yuri sighed.

“Ok if they want playing with us, we will play with them” I said with full of confident, so my friend smile with confident again. This is always make they the strong girl in their academy, so no wonder if none make problem with them