Taeyeon And Jaejoong Be Crazy

Our Story...

Taeyeon and Sunny can’t believe their friend’s because Yoona, Yuri and Tiffani agree to go to reunion of DBSK tonight with them. And they make it without agreement from Taeyeon and Sunny because Yuri, Tiffani and Yoona know, Taeyeon and Sunny wouldn’t say yes for it.

Flashback

5 Minutes Ago.

“Mmmm actually we have reason come to your office” Yuri started to talk with DBSK member.

“We never know she would come, we never tell to her you all in Saipan” Tiffani added.

“Because of all we do to you we want to apologized to Yunho oppa and Yoochun oppa” Taeyeon bow her head to Yunho and Yoochun. Jaejoong glared at her but she pretend doesn’t look him. Sunny follow Taeyeon act with just bow her head to Jaejoong and Yunho.

“Oh don’t worry’s we are fine, but can you all help us?” Yunho making all people in the room shocked not just that, they also curious what Yunho would say.

“Oh, what is that?” Yoona look at Yunho.

“Can you all pairing with us when go to reunion tonight” Yunho ask Taeyeon, Yuri, Tiffany, Yoona and Sunny be pair of them to their party.

“Ok…” without hesitation Yuri say yes it make Taeyeon and Sunny shock. Taeyeon can hold her self because Jaejoong smirked to her.

“Can I pick Junsu oppa?” Tiffani smile to Yunho, Jaejoong and Yoochun.

“I will go with Changmin oppa” Yoona surely with her choice.

“So I will go with Yuri” Yunho ask for Yuri.

“Sunny with me” Yoochun words make Sunny rolled her eyes to him. Taeyeon and Jaejoong look each other, without say anything they know they would be pair. Oh my God I don’t believe this we just arrived 2 hour ago and now we need to go with them tonight, Taeyeon can’t understand mind of her friends.

“Excuse me I want go to toilet” Taeyeon excuse from that room Sunny following her from behind.

END FLASHBACK

“We will wait you and your friend in ballroom hotel at 08.00 PM, I hope you can make over all your bad appearance for to night” Jaejoong said while he droved her to Taeyeon house, Jaejoong words making Taeyeon fed up to him.

“Mwo,,, yah, if not because I promise to my friends and your friends I wouldn’t never go with you and just for you know I'm beautiful more than your expected, I would make you shock” Taeyeon yelled to Jaejoong but he just silent and make moked expression to Taeyeon words.

Taeyeon turn off from Jaejoong car she stuck out her tongue to Jaejoong when she out and he replied it with stuck out his tongue too. Taeyeon bit shocked because usually he never responds her childish action. But now he stuck out his tongue before Taeyeon say anything Jaejoong gone.

“Wah I don’t know he is cute” Taeyeon talked to her self.

“Huh cute???, Kim Taeyeon come back, are you crazy how can you amazed to him” Tayeon hit her head and shook her head. She lay in her bed she can forget how Jaejoong stuck out his tongue. She smiles like crazy people, she is so happy when she realized Jaejoong not really cold like she always imagine but he still bad boy.

“Taeyeon you are really crazy how you can say Jaejoong cute and now you smile like crazy people because you always imagine him” Taeyeon said to her shadows in mirror.

07.30  PM, Taeyeon drove by her driver to the location party. She and her friends will meet in the location. Taeyeon entered to that room she look around to find Jaejoong she want confirm to him she can changes from simple Taeyeon to beautiful Taeyeon and her look stuck to man with wine in his hand. It’s Jaejoong he looks gorgeous                                                               

   he talk with woman, Taeyeon bit jealous. Because she never see him smile like that to her, he just smile slyly, mocked and smirked to her. Taeyeon want to go but Junsu and Tiffani stopped her.

“Wah I don’t know you can suit like this” Taeyeon make Junsu and Tiffani blushed.

“Yah Taeyeon what do you said?” Tiffani hit Taeyeon shoulder with shy.

“Woah you two shy” Taeyeon too happy when she look at Junsu and Tiffani shy to each other. Yoona, Changmin, Yuri and Yunho join, they tease Junsu and Tiffani so they not talk each other. Taeyeon not realize Jaejoong stood behind her and look at her.

“Wah Jaejoong you must be happy you meet Ayumi again” Junsu changing the topic when he look Jaejoong comes. He look at Taeyeon she looks different tonight.

 

“ So you hear my advise” Jaejoong give juice to Taeyeon because he know this kids can’t drink alcohol.

“Yah can’t you not annoy me just for one night?” Taeyeon rolled her eyes to Jaejoong but Jaejoong look at her innocently actually Taeyeon little mad to Jaejoong because before he talk with another woman and it’s like he happy.

“Jaejoong I search you I want spend this time with you” someone pulled Jaejoong to her place without Taeyeon realize she pulled back Jaejoong to her side.

“I’m sorry ma’am but he with me!” Taeyeon said with full of confident.

“Huh???, Jaejoong how is this girl?” the girl glared at Taeyeon.

“Ayumi this is Taeyeon she is...”

“His girlfriend” Taeyeon interrupt Jaejoong word, she worry if this girl know she don’t have relationship with Jaejoong she will bring Jaejoong from her.

“Mwo???, I wouldn’t believe if you say that, Jaejoong tell me” Ayumi shook Jaejoong hand.

“Actually she is not my girlfriend” Taeyeon gasped for a while, she feel big rock fell to her.

“I know your taste not bad like this” that girl very happy and give mocked smile Taeyeon want to cry in that place because Jaejoong make her like a big liar in front of his friends. But suddenly Jaejoong hold Taeyeon wrist and said

“She is my fiancé”

“MWOOO???” not just Ayumi but Taeyeon shocked too.

Then Jaejoong put his hands to Taeyeon waist and hugged her and whispered to Taeyeon,
"Would do not you want to play, let's play together" Jaejoong smiled sweetly and very sweet even to Taeyeon, It make Taeyeon scared.

"I do not believe this, you must prove it to me," Ayumi shouted, and like’s always if someone shouted all people would be paying attention to people who the shouted. Now Taeyeon, Jaejoong and Ayumi being central of attention all the guests, no exception Yunho, Yuri, Tiffani, Junsu, Yoochun, Yoona and Changmin now they looking at them  .
Taeyeon confused what to do now because she has no ring or anything that can be used as evidence. Without she realized suddenly Jaejoong turned her to face him, Jaejoong slowly his face and kissed her right on her lips. Taeyeon initially wanted to push Jaejoong but his hands was too strong hugs her. Altought that she must realized she'd started the game she must be responsible with what she did. Taeyeon then closed her eyes and began enjoyed the Jejoong kissed Taeyeon hugged him unconscious in his neck.
"Aaaaaaa" Ayumi cry make them finally separating their kiss, while aware of what she did Taeyeon motionless for a while. She was still shocked by what had happened.
"Taeyeon was crazy" Sunny said in her state still in shock condition and rigid she does not know to whom she spoke.
"Jaejoong really can not be predicted" Yoochun as surprised as Sunny.