Gray Day....

Our Story...

Jaejoong + Taeyeon = TaeJae

  

Yoochun + Sunny = SunYoo

Junsu + Tiffani = TifJun

Changmin + Yoona = YooCha

Yunho + Yuri = YulYun

Sunny P.O.V

        I take my bag from the car and I ran to café to find Taeyeon, Yoona, Tiffani and Yuri. I will die now because this all my planning and I force them to meeting in this café. Finally I can see them in corner room with angry face, may be that’s because I came so late.

“Good afternoon all” I greetings them with my innocent smile. Like’s I expected all of them make’s angry face to me.

“Yah… Lee Sunny, what is it now?” Taeyeon shouted and point toward her watch, but I just can smile because if I giving them reason why I came so late may be they will be angrier from the before.

“How can you say’s meeting 3 o’clock and you appear 4 o’clock” Yuri very fed up because this. And I just say

“Mianhe…” because of my friend’s like disappointed.

“I will pay all ok…” I promise to pay all them drink and food’s because I’m really sorry to them.

“Ahh never mind Sunny just take a seat and eat, because we finished our meeting without you” Yoona smile to me and giving menu to me. Actually I know all of them never truth angry because incident like this.

“Hei I want give you best information…” Tiffani yell to us while she run, so don’t wondered if all people in this café look at us,

“Yah Tiffani hwang can you lower your voice” Yoona embrassed when all people look at us and Tiffani just bow to all direction.

“You know about the party in our school?” Tiffani asking to all of us and us just nod.

“I heard they will invite DBSK to our school”

“Mwo???”

 

Junsu P.O.V

 

        “Mwo???” like us expected, they will surprise with that new’s, because it’s so hard to invite us because all of us to busy with our business and now we can come to our party school. This day me and my friend go to this café because we want refreshing and whe we heard someone talk about DBSK I just think they school in SM and them our junior, they take a seat in corner and us in side them.

“I know” someone with her spaghetti just nodded.

“I heard from our senior all of member DBSK playboy” Girl with white cloth say’s that with innocent face. I can see Yunho, Hero, Yoochun and Changmin hear to that’s girls.

“Not just playboy they are arrogant” people on the side of her give her comment. All of our face became darker because of the comment. “Mmm I know that because I heard they have good looking face” finally someone of them gave us the good thing so I can control my self to not angry to them.

“But you know I’m always think ‘good looking always have bad personality’” hearing that I can’t control my self when I want scold that girl

“Yah…, how can you give a bad comment to people you don’t know” Yoochun came to their table and all of them just look at Yoochun with complicated face. Me, Yunho, Hero and Changmin following Yoochon to them table. All us very fed up with all of them comment.

“Excuse me, Ahjussi who are you???”

Yuri P.O.V

“Excuse me, Ahjussi who are you???” Sunny asking the man who’s stand in side our table. I just think may be he is friend of DBSK because DBSK impossible in this café another they have high class life they aren’t have time to playing because they are important person in them business.

“Ahjussi???” someone the taller from them look at big eyes to us.

“Yah… all of you can see we too young be your Ahjussi” some one in beside him give him comment. I look at of them one by one and ‘gasp’ my eye’s meet with his eye’s someone of people in beside our table. He looked me and looks other from us. He is one of my ideal man’s.

“Ahjussi can we help you?” Yoona ask them with her low voice.

“Yah… don’t call us ahjussi”

“So how we call you?” Tiffani asked to them.

“Aboji or Araboji?” Taeyeon giving choice to them, but it’s odd choice so we laughter, Tiffani and Sunny mehrong to them it’s them very fed up.

“Someday we will teach you all just prefer your self, ok” My ideal man talk that and they are go from this café.

“Yah, what do you think they are DBSK?” I ask to all my friends.

“I think they aren’t DBSK, because I heard from my Araboji they in overseas now” Sunny giving her comment.

“I wish they are not DBSK” Taeyeon just say’s that.

“It will be horrible if they are DBSK” Yoona said.

“But all of you see face them very good looking” Tiffani giving different comment and it make’s Taeyeon look at her wit big eyes.

Yoochun P.O.V

I can’t forget about incident a while a go. How can them call us Ahjussi, Not just that someone of them giving choice to us how can them can call us but it’s to odd choice because the choice it’s between Aboji and Araboji.

I have the same things with Yunho I will teach to them how to talk to new people and be labeled. I just be anxious how are they are reaction if they know we are DBSK. Their senior in SM I bet they will regret for that.