AVOIDING...

Our Story...

Taeyeon try to closed her eyes again, she is really crazy right now. She never realize she will kiss some one in front of many people, actually its no matter she kiss someone in public but it’s like the most stupid thing she ever do in her life.

“NoooooNaaaaaaaa” her brother called her name. She pretend don’t hear it and closed her eyes so she like sleep.

“Nona, Sunny nona want talk with you she say your phone not active, she say to you, to calling her” her brother shook her body so it make her not closed her eyes again. When Taeyeon, she look her brother ‘Key’

 he is always looks cute like usually.

“Ommo noona what happen to your lips” Key pointed at her lips. Suddenly Taeyeon covered her with pillow face but Key very pas he pulled back her pillow.

“This not your problem” Taeyeon trying her best to push Key out from her room, but like she think it will be useless because he stronger than her and if he curious none can avoid him.

“Ommo ommo ommo, don’t say some one poppo your lips” he pointed his lips with shy. Taeyeon just quite because all would be broke with one word from .

“Wah noona if you silent that’s true right, wah noona chukkae for your poppo, oh no that’s not poppo it’s kiss I guest you must like that to much finally your lips swollen like that” Key teased Taeyeon, but he ran away before Taeyen pillow hit his head.

“I don’t like it right?” Taeyeon talk to her self, she try to remember about that night again when their broke up their kiss. Ayumi cry and ran to toilet, all people back to their activity again except all my friends they look at me like alien and Jaejoong, he look at me and smile innocent to me, it’s like he say.

“You enjoying it huh?” and Taeyeon just glare at him. Taeyeon can’t believe this for honest this is the third time he kissing her and all his kissed make her melt. But after that before the party end she was gohome without permission from all her friend’s and DBSK member. And now she still hid her self in her house and avoiding all her friends, She know she can’t like this but this is one way to go away from interrogation. Taeyeon turn from her room to down stair.

“So you want always like this, avoid us” Tiffani voice make Taeyeon shock.

“Yah what do you doing in my house” Taeyeon soo shocked so she never tought what she say.

“Wah Kim Taeyeon you try to chase us” Sunny glared at her.

“Ah no, I just shock what do you doing in my house” Taeyeon pretend like nothing happened last night.

“Why you never say you acting skill good, are you pretend like nothing happened last night” Yuri said with sarcastic tone.

“Oh about that, I don’t know what to say?” Taeyeon make confuse look.

“Huh what you mean don’t say you fell to him” Sunny hit Taeyeon head.

“Yah, why she is can’t fall to him?” Tiffani soo disgusted.

“Yah you too, you fall to Junsu don’t you?” Yoona soo surprised.

“Eh eh I I just, yah we here for Taeyeon explain” Tiffani nervous and pointed.

“SO Taeyeon, what the heck make you like that last night?” Sunny ask Taeyeon back.

“I don’t know, he kiss me and I kiss him back” Taeyeon make that like something not really big, but it’s very big.

“Wah Taeyeon you really mature, I can’t believe this but I sure you fall to him” Yuri make her friend’s nodded except Taeyeon.

“Huh??? I can’t because I have finance” Taeyeon said it’s make her friend’s completely shock.

 

 

It’s boring chapter?, I m sorry I can’t update like always I have some homework, I hope you all always enjoyed my fanfict and give your comment.