Scene sixteen [Pyramid game insp]

Scene One
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Don't go. SHIM EUNJUNG!" "You hear that right? Live well, shim eunjung." And then her crying after debuting. That's led to this one shot lmao 😭

 


The woman stood still, looking at the director of the company.

 

"So make your choice." The man's voice resounded through the blonde, his words ringing in her mind.

 

" This is an unprecedented issue, we've never had two members of the confirmed debut lineup become romantically involved with each other."

 

" This might not be the right course of action, but it's what the rest of the board have arrived to."

 

" One of you has to leave the company, Minjeong." The decision from the company was one that Kim Minjeong had already seen coming from miles away, the moment she had been summoned to the man's office, she knew what would happen.

 

" I believe you know why you're here alone."


Not that it changes anything. Not the shock she feels, not the answer she'd prepared.

 

" Jimin unnie was born to be a star." The man's eyes softened, gaze flickering with pity. 
 

"Minjeong, I can set you up with anoth-" Kim Minjeong was a star trainee, that was the reason this decision was one that he would come to regret. Both Kim Minjeong and Yu Jimin were assets to the company, hidden weapons, game changers.

 

But Kim Minjeong was a trainee anyone would take in, a trainee that always gave her all. All or nothing, the girl's contact name in the man's work phone. 


And Yu Jimin was a face that they couldn't give up, a face that would dominate the industry. Not just that, she was talent in its purest form.

 

"I don't think I want to be on stage anymore, not without her."  All or nothing. 
 

It seems... without Jimin, it would just be nothing. 

 

"...I wish you luck."

 

 

 

" Minjeong! They confirmed my debut! They let it slide! I just got the text from unnie!" Jimin bounced around the practice room, happy that her dreams would come true, that the company would accept her preference for women and still accept her.

 

"Really!? Heol!" Yizhuo ran up behind the raven, wrapping her arms around the oldest member's shoulders.

 

" Ah, but are you guys fine with..."

 

"Dude, I could care less what you liked. Not like you'd fall for me either way with this one over here being in the same team." Yizhuo nods towards the blonde, who stays silent, zoning out.

 

"Minjeong?" Aeri's hand finds her shoulder, the contact warm, breaking the dam that held the second youngest's tears.

 

The realisation of what she was leaving behind.

 

The realisation that all they'd been chasing for, together, would never be achieved together.

 

"I won't..." Arms raise to her eyes, dabbing at the moisture, trying to find the air in her lungs.

 

"I can't..." The words get caught in , a bubble forms within, never allowing her to finally say the words she wanted to.

 

"Kim Minjeong. What happened in that office?" The ravens voice is cold, worried, her hands shakily reach up for the blonde's.

 

"I'm sorry." A turn, the girl runs out the practice room after grabbing her backpack.

 

"Minjeong! " The call from Jimin sends yet another dagger through the ex trainees heart, falling down the flight of stairs, crying to herself.


The doors to the stairwell is pushed open once again, the three girls emerging behind the door, looking down on her.

 

They'll do well. They look good together too.

 

The trio runs down to meet her, immediately checking her knees or arms for any cuts.

 

"You shouldn't get any scars before the filming, Min!" Yizhuo tries joking, rubbing at the bruise

Please log in to read the full chapter