Scene eighteen.

Scene One
Please log in to read the full chapter

"She's everything positive in this life of mine. She's thoughtful, kind, unique, loving, she's...she's everything good in this life of mine." The room was dark, Kim Minjeong felt cold, down to her bones, a shiver is sent down her spine.

 

"She always put me first, we might not have known each other for too long but even so, she made me feel loved." Hazel eyes gazed into obsidian ones, moisture gathering within.

 

"For the first time in my life, I felt loved." The cold metal barrel, placed against her forehead, a finger held over the trigger.

 

" She bought me a book, poems written by Kim Winter; how funny." A huff, a small smile surfaced on the blondes lips.

 

"It's a book about the difficulties of communication, how their thoughts and affections become words, music, poetry, ultimately bringing people closer to themselves." The tears flowed down the blondes cheek, Minjeong herself finding herself choking on her tears.

 

"I'm bad at talking, I'm horrid at expressing my true feelings, I'm horrible when it comes to telling her I love her." Coughing through the mucus gathering up , Minjeong closed her eyes, smiling, softly, gently, the way Yu Jimin did.

 

"I thanked her for the book, I loved it, I read it that night, again and again, and again, and again." A small hum of a familiar tune, obsidian eyes glanced off to the side.

 

" She loves watching dramas, and she never skipped through the opening sound tracks, every night I heard this exact tune playing from the bed besides mine." Silence, sunwoojunga. The blonde opened her eyes once more, looking into obsidian ones that avoided hers.

 

" She's sweet, she's beautiful, she's everything you could ever wish for, and a lot more." Feeling her knees starting to hurt, the blonde adjusted her body, leaning back against her shins, kneeling onto the ground, fully.

 

"She's lovely. She's everything I liked about this life of mine." The barrel followed her down, it's wielder with furrowed brows, a conflicted look on their face.

 

"Ironic, I've only known her for a week or two by now. I loathed this life of mine, everything about it." Gunfire blended in with the sirens, the chaos growing louder and louder.

 

"She gave me a reason to want to wake up in the mornings, she gave me a reason to be happy to be the one to walk out of a bloodied room." Kim Minjeong was miserable before Yu Jimin came into her life. Kim Minjeong was miserable before the older woman gifted her happiness in the form of herself.

 

For Kim Minjeong, Yu Jimin was happiness.

 

"She showed me love, taught me it, gave me it." Love, oh if only she never learnt love.

 

"So, I want to protect her, even if it means closing my eyes." Instead, Minjeong held her eyes open, looking at the wielder of the 9 millimetre.

 

"She's everything good in this life of mine, without her, it's no longer worth living." Fondness in her eyes, reminiscing of the past few days spent with the love of her life, or rather, with her.

 

"You've ruined life for me Yu Jimin; I'm no longer able to breathe without you." The blondes attacker was visibly crying now, despite hold

Please log in to read the full chapter