Graveyard..?!?

Ghost stories and other stuff - true events

2013

How did you spent New Year?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So few days after New Year, I went to my cousins wife (she asked my sister and me to come to hang around)
We chatted and came to the topic ghosts, scary, horror movies and so on.. So me and my sis told her about happening at our house. She said that she wont ever come here, but in a joking tone.

Then I asked in confusion: "What was here before this house was built?"

She said that her mom told her, they were living nearby, that here before all around was graveyard. It was more than 60 years ago (so its possible, i guess?). How time was passing they were removing graves and started reducing it and now there is only one small place of graveyard left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.... this.. 

feel free to share your stories too, if you want to I can add your story in here, just send me and I will post it ^^ :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ more of this.. 

i searched on google to find out about it, but found nothing..

I asked someone who will be able to get me answers. And a person send me a big explanation of it. It was much more to read.. but ill write part of it:

there was before military cemetery, it was destroyed (on some part) 1962 and on that place buildings were built 

graveyard becomes neglected and they started to build houses and buildings 1970.