Blood

Ghost stories and other stuff - true events

Okay so this is my mother's story: A long time ago, she lived in an old Victorian house with her brother, my Uncle John. It was a stormy night, and they were watching TV. They forgot that they had left their Doberman outside. After they brought him in, he was muddy, so they took him upstairs. Minutes passed and suddenly they heard the dog barking loudly, and fiercely. It was a truly terrifying bark, so they ran over to the stairs to check on him. There he was, at the top of the stairs, shaking and shivering with his eyes wide and his fur standing on end. He raced down the stairs at the speed of light and my mother looked at my uncle, terrified. They quickly/slowly (<< you can choose either one because I don't remember) went up the stairs. When they looked into their bedroom, they saw what was the cause of the barking. There were drops of blood on their door, yet the dog was not harmed. They raced down the stairs, not even bothering to look inside their bathroom. They told their neighbors, but were never believed. They moved out shortly, and to this day, my mother will never forget the horrifying experience.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thank you for sharing your story as well ^^ CheiriPiano

but blood.. okay i had a lil puddles on floor but never blood. And i don't want that to happen 0,0