Weird noise around 1am

Ghost stories and other stuff - true events

November 2012

Chatting, having fun on my pc, solving some K-pop game. 

Suddenley i heard on my speaker, like radio. Russian or something..  couldn't recognize the language. I didn't turn on my radio..

I sent message to my friend saying that i hear really weird noise on my speaker.
And after 3minutes it stopped. o.O

And she responded:

"I was listening some radio crime stories on 2nd channel. One day i was too late for the story, I turned off the lights, lie in the bed and took phone, put my headphones, turned it on when woman realise that some man is under her bed, she got scared, ran out, later she decide to get back, she look again under the bed and see something. I got scared, turned off the radio, throw my phone and cover over the head that somebody can't find me... -.-" Sad I know."

"This thing never happened to me, you know, when im not listening to music and suddenely something started to talk, its really weird, I'm scared"

then her comment on my message.. xD

"Aliens" 

i laughed at that and quickly forgot what happened few minutes ago.. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

weird.. thats all i can say..

another short story.. but all is true.. 

If you have something to share, or you have some weird experiences you can tell me, I wanna know what happened to all of you, if u ever expereinced something like that