Saved a life

Ghost stories and other stuff - true events

This one is not a ghost story but life event.

It happened few days ago when my ex-bf read some news. "White unregistered van is kiddnaping kids with candies. We advise parent to keep kids in the houses and get them after school." Horrible whats happening I know, not just in my town and country but others too. So that same day we went to friends house to play some video games and have fun. We decided to go home around 2am. We always go the same path everyday, but today was raining and when we reached shopping malls and their big parking lot i wanted to go next to the mall because there are like shelters to not get wet (cause my umbrealla broke on the way to friends house). As we were going under it I saw a man standing like a statue in front of one of the malls so I got scared, idk why, and i dragged my bf across the parking lot not to meet that man. As we were going across my bf saw that same unregistered van he read about today. I turned around and saw a man sitting on the drivers seat and looking behind him in the van. We left from the view of the van and I said "what if there is a child in there, think what horrible things could happen with him, we should call the police." I took my phone out and we called police, they said they will send somone there.

The next day when my bf was in the town, police stoped him. They said thank you for your call, we catched the guy, we sent special forces on him. My bf said that there was also a child in the van, it was 12yo, female. That day on the radio police thank us for helping them. We didn't get a reward for that, but i dont really care. I am just glad I saved someones life, thats my biggest reward for me. If you ever get in situation like this, please dont hesitate and call the police. In any danger call it.

 

Thank you for reading this.. I know im not active much, but as soon something new happen I will write about it.