Little puddles

Ghost stories and other stuff - true events

November 2012

*ring ring* alarm on phone wake me up. 
"9am... I'm still sleepy... I want to sleep more.." I lazily said and got up from bed. 

Went to dress up and do routines. 

10am

*ding dong, ding dong* heard door bell.  I ran down to open it.

"Hey.." said my friend Lidija (Lidiya/Lidia).
"Hey, oh it's still raining, you didn't bring umberella?" 
"Do I look like i brought one?"
"No" 

Then we went upstairs to my room.

"Hey, go get the spoons, I brought something sweet to eat" 
"Okay ^^ "

I ran down to the kitchen, get the spoons and started to go to my room, but my dad came into kitchen.

"Where this puddles come from?" he said
"What? What puddles?"
"On the floor.." 

I looked down and saw little puddles, one after another, and it leads from kitchen to the living room. I was like 'wtf, how that came here?' 
Cat can't make puddle like that, bro was too busy to make it, he was in a hurry to go to the school, my sister was still sleeping. SO what make that?
My dad take sponge, and wipe it one after another.

I looked up to make sure if our ceiling is not dripping, and i remembered that it can't cause above kitchen is my brothers room.

"Who make that puddles?" I asked my dad.
"If I know I would tell you. You need to be really drunk to make that puddles, but again if you are drunk you wouldnt make puddles like that"

I hurried to my room, gave Lidija spoon and i told her all that what was right now.

"That's really weird.."
"I know right."

--------------------------------

Few minutes passed and we are watching some K-pop videos on YouTube, when suddenley my pc started to turn off.

"What? Why is it turning off?" I said.
"Maybe it's a ghost" friend said.
"Yaa.. "

and my pc turned off, me and my friend stared at monitor.. 
"After puddles, my pc is turning off" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was few days ago.. it is really weird.. puddles in the kitchen and leading to the living room.. 

what make puddles like that ?

weird right? 

kind of short, but again it's still scary.