Why me?

Ghost stories and other stuff - true events

Summer time!~ 

Summer is my favourite season of the year. I really love it. Having fun, enjoing with friends, go to sleep after 2am, waking up after 12pm xD

It was night time, past midnight, around 3am (everyone was sleeping, except me). I was playing on pc till that time (pc is in my room). I started to get tired i turned pc off and went to prepare for sleep. After brushing teeth and showering, I went to my room and straight to the mirror (idk why,  but i was always looking myself into the mirror before sleeping) So while looking, suddenley something thud on my balcony really hard, I jumped of fear "What was that?" I the light to see what's happening. I thought my brother is fooling around but when i checked he is while ago in his dream land. I thought i really imagine things now, I'm crazy. Okay i get over that thing. Next day same routine, everyone sleeping again. My mirror.. yeah..
This time it wasn't big thud on the floor, it was knocking on my window, this time i was really scared. I checked my balcony , nothing, checked my brother, sleeping. So I hurried to my sisters room and wake her up, cause i was really scared. She was in my room till I fall asleep. 

I still wonder, is it because I was only one wake up in the house? or because I was looking in the mirror? (both ways are wrong right?) cause when you look in the mirror you can see a ghost? (that's what i heard)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's really weird, first black figure in my yard then thud and knocking on my window.. o.o

Ghost? Yeah.. i believe it is, trying to scare me..