Some my answers and things i wanna tell

Ghost stories and other stuff - true events

 

well.. u know that those paranormal things, there's prove of it.. and it's not my imagination. I don't imagine ghosts or some crazy paranormal things. 
Well do you have prove that God exist? no you don't 'cause there's no God at all and NO God didn't create us.. such absurd thing. (and don't tell because you read it in the bible.. lol) and YEAH IM AGNOSTIC.. xD
but there is prove that ghosts and some weird paranormal thing's exist.
How you explain, moving chairs, ceiling lamps swinging, shadows... and some weird stuff? I don't think so that our imagination moves chairs and some things..
 
What about UFO? well, yeah i believe in that too. Some think that's some weird looking planes or our flying objects.. but what NASA is hiding from all of us? I want to know that all.. 
 
I guess i went too much from topic.. ohh well, when i started i'll finish.. 

What do you say about the Bermuda triangle? What made those ships, planes and submarines to get underwater? I watched one show and there is one more place similar Bermuda triangle, but i forgot where is that place.
 
What's in the ocean, on the deepest place? What kind of animals are hiding there? 
 
What about Nessie? Is that only some weird looking part of trees on the lake?
 
Prove me wrong, but those things really exist. And there are witnesses everywhere. So tell me what do you think?