weird things

Ghost stories and other stuff - true events

It was almost two years ago, I don't remember the details. But it happened in the morning, at my school's toilet. After p.e. we were changing to our previews uniform in toilet, there was four stalls. Me and my friends, ratna and riska, went to one of the stalls. After changing, ratna said that she need to pee, so me and riska was waiting for her, i got curious whose in the next stall. It is still closed when i came in, then my two classmates came in. "Whose here ?" one of them asked as she pointed to that closed stall. I shrugged my shoulder. They (my other classmates) get in to the other stall, but I was still curious, so i knocked at that door "whose here?". "Me" i heard the girl answer and it sounds like Fenny, my classmate too. She has high note voice, and no one can copy her voice, so im sure that it was Fenny in there. Riska mouthed *fenny* and i nod. "why did you take so long ?" riska asked her, and i think that maybe it was almost 10 minutes she's in there or maybe more. I heard she giggling and say "no, i think not" Than i heard footsteps at this toilet's direction i wait for that person to come in and for my suprise the person who come in was Fenny. Im frozen, my feet shaking, my heart was beating so fast. I look back at the closed door stall and i saw nadiya there with her "nothing happen" face when she opened it. I look back at fenny and the fact was nadiya's voice is deep not a high note like fenny, i start to freak out. Riska seems not realize. I got out from the toilet and i run to my class. When i get there, my friend, dinda, ask me why im so pale, so i tell her everything, my hand was still trembling. I start to think that it was just my imagination, but riska heard that too. But dinda says that nadiya is weird, she likes to talk to thin air or laugh even theres no one to talk with her. It really get me chills. And after a whole class know that story, i start to know that the toilet is haunted, so much indescribable things happen, like an indescribable voice, a girl voice that sings, a black shadow, and a women's figure. So i dont know that it was nadiya who do that, or the ghost at that toilet. But i will never get to that toilet alone. Till NOW. I will always remember that day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i guess i would freak out as well if that happen to me.. hh.. weird
thanks for ParkSeongRan who shared her story ^^

 

If anyone is willing to share their and to post it up, please don't hesitate :).. i will share it ^^