Shadow, dog(?) with red eyes

Ghost stories and other stuff - true events

June 2008

Summer time, invited my friends for a pancake party. My 3 firends came Dunya, Anna and Gloria. 
They enjoyed my pancakes and we had fun, later on we start to tell scary things that happened to us, so I told that I am scared of my yard and what I saw. I asked them if they want to go with me to the yard (10pm passed). They agreed and so we went. We almost reached the end when they wanted to go back, so we slowly started getting back in my dark yard, with no lights, suddenley Dunya started to scream and run, so we all feelt scared and started to run back to my house.

When we got into my room I asked why she screamed.

"I saw something passed next to me, I thought it was someone of you guys, but I saw dark shadow. Did you see anything?"

"No, I didn't. Are you sure you saw shadow"

"Positive."

Later we continued with partying and Dunya and Gloria were on my balcony. Suddenley they run into my room all scared.

"Whats wrong?" I asked

"We saw something in your neghbour front yard." Dunya said

"What? Dog? They have a dog you know, it's nothing" 

"It didn't look like a dog, it was all white, small and with red eyes, first it was wandering around then suddenely it looked at us, like it knew we are looking at it." Dunya responded.

"Is it true Gloria?"

"Yes it is, it's really scary."

"omg..."

After 11pm they all left to their homes. And I was thinking about that shadow and that thing with red eyes in neghbour front yard.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Some year later, my sister said she saw the same thing my friends saw. It was all white and had red eyes. She said that she was looking at it while that thing was wandering around and that it suddenley looked at her but she bended that it can't see her xD 

Really whats going on in this house..