Chapter 19 – The Guests

The Beauty of Sapphire Kingdom

So, I have made up my mind,

But of course you need to read till the end to know the story chingu ya ^^

 

So—this is the next chappie

 

ENJOY!

Typing . . .

 

***

A White carriage with stripe purple lines drawn by four healthy white horses has arrived this morning.

My soldiers, the ladies with the bouquets and the March bands are waiting along the red carpet.

I, myself is standing at the edge of the red carpet waiting bored for this two young men

who just take the first step outside the carriage onto my land, Sapphire.

 

Both of them are tall young fellows; one even seems taller than me.

I don't recognize the tallest one, but the one whom beside him who just wave his hands to the air;

the one with almond eyes and perfect line lips. Ahh. . !! Siwon, smile to him, just smile already!

 

Look at his fancy clothes and those weird tight pants; now I do know that the Cassiopeia people are very passionate to the fashion,

but I'm wondering how even they can walk with those tights.

 

Don't look at his tights, Siwon!  To the person only! And do smile!

 

I grinned; usually if I grin my dimples will show up too.

I have to get use to show my dimples a lot today and for the next few days, because your two guests here will stay for those times.

 

"Hello my brother, my new alliance, my new partner!" He waved his hands like an idiot;

this man always so full of himself and he is perfectly reflecting one of the God of Greek Mythology, Narcissus.

 

"Well, hello to you too my new friend." That's right Siwon, smile. "Come! This way please!"

I lead them to the assembly hall; this isn't a very formal meeting, isn't it?

 

- - -

We now sit in my assembly hall and he speaks, "this is my younger brother, Changmin."

That's the tallest one; he smile and bowing a bit and so do I.

"Well, nice to meet you Changmin, please do act like your own home!"

“I will!" He has a very deep voice; sounds a truly vigor man.

 

"You know it's very odd that you send your cousin instead someone else who really in charge as a delegation of our peace treaty,

I keep wondering why? You know, he burned my household's hair and now he has to wears a wig."

Hmmphh. . . !! Oh my goodness! Did you actually burn the poor guy's hair Kyuhyun ah!

 

Omo! I forgot to give you an award, did I? Remind me to give you, the magnificent one.

I wanted to laugh so badly right now, but I can't. Siwon put your serious face this time, act like you care!

A deep concern will be better.

 

"But of course it was only a misunderstanding after my brother here Changmin has already given me enlighten about the real fact;

Changmin saw all the accident and he said that Kyuhyun was only trying to help him in the kitchen,

what a very nice young fellow, he is." I'm pretty sure that it was pure Kyuhyun's evil plan;

Oh kyuhyun! I adore you more my cousin and I want to pinch your cheek right now.

 

 

***

 

"Hmmmph!" I almost laugh and fall to the ground; hold yourself now now!

Up until now Yunho Hyung still don't know the true facts,

that the young man named Kyuhyun actually burned our household's hair.

But I help him to convince Yunho Hyung for he is a very temperament person,

because I think that Kyuhyun guy is one a very unique person.

 

And now, I am sure my household has a grudge on me.

 

“So I’ve heard this rumor which I don’t know if it’s true or not but,

is it true that you have a new concubine?

And he’s a man?” Yunho Hyung smirked evilly; Oh— I know where this conversation is lead to.

 

“I mean, as far as I concern you adores women rather than men,

unlike myself of course who know actually know my own uality preferment.”

I can see Siwon gritted his teeth and his face turns to purple holding his breath.

 

“Not a rumor indeed, as a matter affect tonight I’m going to throw a party to honor our alliance

and I’m going to announce my marriage with him.” Wow! What a surprise!

Siwon actually really has a new concubine and a man? He is not ashamed to declare it;

he must be really in love to this man?

Even my Hyung is shocked by his seriousness.

 

"But why do you seem sad my brother when you said the married word just now?

It should be something to cheer you up?" Well, Yunho Hyung is right; Siwon seems in this deep sorrow.

 

"Uhm. . .!" He scratches his forehead seems hesitant wanted to say something.

 

"Omo! I’ve known you Siwon, you never like this before; you should introduce me to him;

this person who made you confused and seems lost?" Yunho Hyung is right; for years become enemy

we actually learn many things of Siwon behavior and I want to know this person too;

the one who changed Siwon into this misery face.

 

"You may be infamous by seducing women, but men? I guess you need to learn more from the true expertise."

My Hyung raise his eyebrows and grins widely.

"You know in honor our new friendship; I'm going to give you a little advice and guidance to this new relationship of yours."

Yunho Hyung was sitting in front of Siwon, but then he shifted to sits beside Siwon.

 

“You know my Queen Jaejoong, Siwon?” Siwon nods.

Hello! Don’t forget I'm still here Hyung ah!

You're going to say ert things about your relationships with Jaejoong isn’t it?

 

Eww. . .now I know what this conversation is lead to.

Ugh! It will take hours and hours, Hyung is never bored bragging about how he seduces my brother in law Jaejoong.

 

So I took my leave.

 

I walk out the assembly hall and walk through the hall when I spotted someone hiding behind one of the pillar; his back facing me.

Ow! From his height I think I know this figure; so I walk closer to him.

 

"Hello Kyu!" I pat his back; he turns around.

"YOU? What are you doing in here?" Hahaha... you made him really shocked, Changmin ah.

 

"Tsk tsk. . .Not a good way to welcoming your guest Kyu!" I grinned.

I rub my body against him and towering him; his back is pressing the pillar; his face full in horrid.

Haha. .. Changmin at least you can have fun in here.

 

"You know, you still owe me one. I did help you from my Hyung's rage, so--- how are you going to pay me then? I wonder?"

I caress his cheek.

 

I thought he terrified by the way I intimate him but to my surprise

he rubs my chest with his both hands and he smirked seductively; Omo! I feel right away.

He then leans to my ear and whispers, "Of course I wish to pay the kindness from your hospitality and since you're here,

I should show my hospitality to you too then." Omo! My heart flutters on curious.

 

“Come!” He takes my hand and leads me to somewhere.

 

This should be interesting.

 

We are now in this tiny bedroom and Oh hoho! I know what this little ert is thinking.

He caresses my chest with his left hand and then he leads me to the bed where he pushed me onto the bed roughly.

 

He quickly undresses me from my tops to my bottom part; so now I'm fully .

 

- - -

 

"Relax sweetie! How impatient you are."

That’s what he said to me, the impatient person is you. Pffft . . !!

I smirk looking to his body and then I took his belt and tied his both hand to the bed.

 

Then I bend a bit and blow his length; I wait for the reaction, he shivers and smirked like an idiot.

So I keep blow it and it with my finger and then it turns to hard.

 

“No more tease my love!” He begs.

 

"Hahaha. . .Omo! You still think me actually going to have a with you. Is it?" He frowned.

 

"You see, honestly I still have other important thing to do Changmin ssi! So forgive me for I have to leave you here, I feel bad."

I pat my chest pretend to look sad and pouting; he widen his eyes in shocked.

 

There you go, now you understand.

 

I waved at him and walk out the room;

will take a while for someone to find him here because this room is placed in the end of the castle.

 

I was deadly seriously thinking of how am I supposed to tell Siwon Hyung

of two uninvited guests at my residence now when this ert showed up.

 

I tend to stand behind that particular pillar because oddly it will help me to think straight,

but the ert has taken away my brilliant ideas.

 

Should I tell Siwon Hyung that a monkey has came last night knocked at my door

carried a fish with him; a dead fish and that fish is his favorite fish.

 

Well, actually the fish isn't dead; he's having a fever and the monkey refuse to bring him back to the castle.

 

I should head back to my residence and try to persuade him once again;

maybe the fish already gain his conscious by then and better persuade him rather than the monkey.

 

What a troublesome guests.

 

 

To be continued. . .

 

 

Should I rated this chapter? I don’t know

I hope you like this chapter,

 

I always like evil maknae,

Actually he’s my second bias other then fishae of course.

Geurigo, Thank you for reading *bowing*