Chapter 38 – No More Peace

The Beauty of Sapphire Kingdom

Hello! Hello!

No comment

Here it goes,

 

***

 

I walk in hurry, heading to my work chamber and Donghae is following me from behind;

he really drives me insane for the past two days.

 

“Siwon, we need to talk, please! Siwon!” He keeps calling but I pretend not to hear a thing; none; I am deaf right now.

 

“Siwon! Siwon! Siwon! Wait! Siwon!” Ugh!! If it isn’t because his stupid wish, I will feel extraordinary happy right now,

to hear his beautiful voice calling my name over and over; I even might get right away but not to this; definitely will not.

 

I stop to walk suddenly because I think my ears can’t hold it anymore; in consequently he bumped to my back.

 

I turn around and say, “What? What is it Donghae? Please don’t say about to release Eunhyuk again! Because that won’t happen,

that shouldn’t happen. Do you hear me?” He’s trying to say something,

but he breathes roughly and he gulps a couple of time to start to talk; well,

maybe because he was trying hard to equate my footsteps before, but failed; I mean let’s face the fact, he’s shorter than me.

 

Omo! He’s so cute, so cute, I’m going to smile or maybe laugh.

 

No, don’t show any weakness to him, Siwon!

 

Don’t you dare!

 

He might take advantages from you. ( you’re the one who likes to advantages from him Siwon , sorry can’t help it xD )

 

“Siwon! Just hear me this once! He’s injured and you should’ve think of your both relationships so far, Siwon.

I Mean, he is your General War after all and I’ve heard from Ryeowook you both were friends too, from when you’re both still young.

So you should think of these and release him and I’m sure Eunhyuk will want this peace too.”

 

“Well of course, he is Donghae. Listen to me Donghae!

First, he made me humiliated in front of my guests by threatening my life, MY LIFE, I’m the King, Donghae!

I’m the bloody King of this land.

Second, he kidnapped my cousin Kyuhyun which I’m not sure how is his state right now?

After seeing my honor guest Prince Changmin from Cassiopeia, my alliance, has been wounded so badly by EUnhyuk!!!

Are you listening to me?? Eunhyuk beat him.

He beat the prince and how do I know?

Well, the prince himself had just told me after he gains his conscious when I gave him a visit to his room yesterday.”

Oh good, DOnghae! You seem shocked?? You don’t know either who wounded my alliance prince, don’t you? I sighed in frustrate.

 

“No- It can’t be, I mean why would he do that? I- I- don’t understand???”

Donghae gasped and cup his mouth with his both hands.

 

“I’m in confused myself, Donghae. Yes! I know Eunhyuk for so many years.

In fact, I know he won’t do anything stupid without any good explanation,

but as the King I have to show my people that I’m not giving any tolerate for those three huge mistakes that Eunhyuk had made.

Do you understand that?” Donghae purses his lips and look down to the floor,

but then he lift his head again, Oh no no no! Don’t argue with me again, young mister.

Just don’t!

 

Do you know how much I hate to be mad at you, Donghae?

Because I could go crazy and I can’t control my emotion and then I’ll tend to do something bad,

something to harm you.

 

Then he looks down again, not saying any words.

I hope you really understand this, my love.

 

I lift up his chin; kiss him, Mmhhmm . . how I love this lips, and caress his hair few times, then I leave him be,

wondering in the hall alone.

 

I need to go to my work chamber and settle this peace treaty problem by sending an explanation letter to King Yunho

before Changmin step his foot return to Cassiopeia,

Because Changmin got really mad when I talked to him yesterday a

nd he’s going to make his brother King Yunho to raise the war rather than to keep our treaty in the future.

 

This is all because of you, Eunhyuk.

 

 

***

 

“How is your wound, Eunhyuk? Are you feeling well now?” Yesung smirks, he’s one of the best General, he’s one of my best friends

and he comes to give me a visit or maybe giving me news??

 

“Better actually, after seeing you, my friend.” Yesung has these sharp almond eyes and when he smirks they look like a thin line.

 

“Good! Because I have news for you. Two good news in fact, but then came along this one bad news as well, hmmm. . .pity!

But, which you would love to hear first, my friend?” Ugh! No time for playing Yesung, you know I don’t like to wasting time,

but hell sure he knows this.

 

“The bad news first." I said.

 

“But, are you sure? You don’t want to know what the two good news is. I mean, they are really good news, you know?”

There you go, he’s trying to look smart but let’s just face the fact, he is not.

I’m not saying he’s dumb, but who he’s trying to convince here???

 

“How are your turtles, Yesung? Are they being good? Are they eating clam now?”

 

“Leave my babies alone, Eunhyuk!” I grin.

 

“So, you should start to speak now, Yesung! Don’t waste my time!

I’m in prison Yesung, in prison, for goodness!!! Be serious will you?” He sighed.

 

“You have no fun at all. Well, I’ve already send your letter to Heechul and then I’ve manage to convince Hankyung,

but of course as always, he’s on our side. I guess you’re the one who left us, who forgot our promise, my friend.

I thought you decided to not continuing our promise and we respect your decision because we know you love peace

and oh the bad news? Well not a surprise actually, Minho and Jonghyun aren’t on our side and we have to fight them, as usual too.”

 

“I thought you’re going to say the bad news first?” I roll my eyes.

 

“But honestly, tell me! What makes you change your mind, my friend? You were so hard for us to convince.”

I can’t tell him the real reason why.

 

“Don’t tell me because of that Siwon’s new little pet? What was his name? It’s Donghae right?”

 

“HE’S NOT A PET, YESUNG!” I roar and make Yesung shocked a bit.

 

 “Yah, Eunhyuk! You don’t have to yell that hard. I’m not deaf you know.

I just don’t understand what you are looking from him?

There are so many beauties out there and you can own anyone you want, my friend.

I just hope that your purpose is pure as we are.” Yesung gave his piercing eyes

and then he unlocked the prison door walk directly to me.

 

I stand up facing him.

 

“Here is your clothes and this is the right time for you to take a walk.” I smile widely to Yesung, “This way please, General!”

Yesung bows and I walk pass him.

 

I have to admit to you Yesung, my purpose isn’t pure and a bit different from you both, but yes!

still we are in the same boat and yes, I’m doing all of these to gain Donghae in my arms.

 

Because after today, Siwon won’t have the power, and when he doesn’t have the power,

he won’t be able to keep Donghae in his side.

 

Like I said I always fight for what I want.

 

 

 

To be continued . . .