Chapter 46 – Family Reunion

The Beauty of Sapphire Kingdom

Omo!!

I see one unsubscriber T____T

Fall to the ground, rolling while sobbing like a kid ( Kiddin’ xD )

I’m sorry, if my story disappointed you ( lost in to my own world, devastated )

And, to my loyal subscribers and readers

Here is the next chappie

ENJOY!!

 

 

***

 

“Hey! Odd young man, what are you doing? Aren’t you coming with us??” The guy named Kangin asked me in curious.

“Just go, I will follow you from behind!”

I wrap my wrist with this special leather handmade then I wait while whistling for few times.

 

I wait again, watching the blue sky thoroughly and patiently.

I do the whistle again,

 

and wait.

 

Kangin seems interest to my peculiar behaviors,

actually everyone in the group are watching me in curious

so they stop to walk only to watch carefully to what I’m doing.

 

“Yah! Are you coming or not?” He shouted.

 

“Pssst. . .!!”I sense the little figure is coming closer in and I see her glimpse, I smirk, there you are my beauty.

She flies lower and then landed smoothly on my wrapped wrist.

“Hello beauty!” I pat her head and give her some food to digest.

 

“Ow! It’s only a bird Kangin, Let’s just walk now! We don’t have much time for this odd young fellow.”

But the guy who named Kangin doesn’t listen to his brother named Leeteuk,

Kangin noticed that my beauty here is more than just the bird.

 

“Say hello to my duck !” I grin widely.

I take out this little scroll that I’ve wrote few hours ago from my pocket

and then I slid it inside the little pouch that attached to her talon.  

 

The little scroll is a letter I wrote for Yunho to inform him my latest activities in Sapphire.

 

“A magnificent young healthy eagle you got there.” He praised my pet.

“Why thank you.” I smile proudly.

“But what an odd name you gave him, odd like his master.”

Even more, I bow a bit to Kangin feeling honored, he frowned.

 

Hours and hours before,

Back when where we are still in the inn,

 

I’ve found out that this party is heading to the palace and they intend to rescue Eunhyuk

and a young man named Donghae.

I don’t know about this young man named Donghae other than he is Kangin and Leeteuk little brother

who they claimed being kidnapped by Siwon, the King?

 

Now why would Siwon, the King kidnapped that young man, I wonder?

 

But, Eunhyuk?

Oh! I’m very familiar to that man.

He gave us a lot hard difficulties during the wars.

 

So, long short story, after a long explanation and misunderstanding part.

 

I offer my services to help them since we have the same purpose here, is to get inside the palace.

I only said I’m the courier from Cassiopeia to send a letter to Siwon but got rejected by the gatekeeper guards.

I said,

If I don’t send this letter to Siwon then the war may occurs once again onto both lands.

Well, that one I lied, but not entirely, if somehow I can’t find Changmin, the prince,

then the war might just happen in the near future.

 

Sounds awful, isn’t it?

 

I don’t know why the two love-birds, Henry and Zhoumi dislike my participation,

but I can convince this Kangin since I’m able to fight him back when he threatens me with that little dagger. 

 

He helped me to convince to the party that they might need my assistance.

 

I will help them if I have to, now that one is an honest.

 

 

 

***

 

I scratch the back of my head, not because of itchy or something, but more like a reaction to Donghae’s cute behavior,

“Hmmpphh. . .hahahah. . ..” I shook my head in disbelief; Donghae is such innocent and naïve.

 

I mean, did he just actually patted my head and told me to get some rest?

What am I to him?

A three year old kid?

I have to hold my breath and try not to laugh out loud, though I chuckled in the end.

 

Oh...!!! I sighed.

Somehow, the guilt shows up right away for what I have did to him last night,

I mean, I myself, may not regret to show my true feeling for him, but now I realize and ought to admit

that my emotions burdening and hurting him.

Aiishh!! I scratch my head even more.

 

I look so weak in front of Donghae and after I cried like a baby, I feel a bit relief.

But, I hate my puffy eyes.

Urrgghh!!!

I just don’t understand as to why he picked that bastard ladies man Siwon, instead of me?

Yes I know, Siwon is the King, but I am a General myself.

Siwon maybe is good looking but hey, I’m not as bad as well, in fact many women has fallen for me

but give up after they found out that I prefer men rather than women.

 

Oh! I need to stop my daydreaming.

 

I’m pretty sure that Donghae is up to something but I don’t want to look like that obvious to know that.

 

I follow him after he left the bed chamber slowly and cautiously.

 

He’s acting so weird. Obviously he’s looking for something, but what is it? Hmmm???

 

Or more like looking for someone? He’s heading to the west building.

The West and the East Residences are both connected to the Palace through the different hall.

Oh! I see, he seeks for Ryeowook then?

I know Ryeowook isn’t in his residence. But, I guess Donghae doesn’t know that.

 

Ryeowook is in this one room inside the palace where Yesung kept him there.

 

Suddenly, when Donghae walks in hurried he bumps into someone. Well, no wonder to that.

But Oh-ho-he-is-so-in-deep-!!

The person whom Donghae bumps into is none other than Heechul.

 

“Yah!! Watch were you are going little bastard!”

I watch in the distance, hiding behind the pillar when I hear Donghae gasped in shock.

 

“I- I’m sorry, this is my fault, I didn’t see you. I’m sorry!” Donghae about to take his leave,

when Heechul grabs his wrist, makes him stop to walk and then pushes him to the floor.

 

This is too much Heechul ahh!!

I’m going to help Donghae to stands up when, “YAH!! WHY DID YOU PUSH ME??”

Omo! Omo! Donghae shouts very loudly.

I even stop to reveal myself from where I hide.

 

“Hah! You're such a low dirty human. Why did even mother ever gave you a birth

and how in the hell I didn't know that you even exist? I suffered my whole life because of you.”

 

When Donghae stands up and glared at Heechul with teary eyes, Heechul boldly slaps him real hard.

 

OHHHH. . .My Bloody Hell!! That’s it!!!!

 

But then, I can’t believe to what I'm seeing, Donghae slaps him back and now,

they push each other and both of them fall to the ground in loud thud.

They're yelling, punching and fighting to each other.

 

So much with the family reunion, I guess.

 

“YOU TWO, STOP IT!” But they ignore me and I don’t even think they know I’m walking closer to them,

closer enough to grab both their collars and lift them from the ground while they’re grabbing each other hair now.

 

Assembly hall is the closest place where I drag them into it; they sit opposite while I sit in the middle.

 

Both sending their deathliest glare to each and aside to this no proper quarrel, I feel like I want to laugh,

Yes! Laugh! You know, this is more like sisters are fighting to each other rather than brothers.

 

I mean, look at their both messy and tangled hair, especially Heechul’s hair since he has the long curly one.

 

“Look! You both are brothers. Donghae do you know him? I’ve told you that he’s your brother, right?”

Donghae pouted still glaring at Heechul then he says, “But he’s really rude to me, Eunhyuk.

He pushed me and slapped me. Why would you do that to me?”

Donghae yells at Heechul, but Heechul ignores him.

 

“And you Heechul, for goodness, he’s your bloody little brother, give him a little affections of yours, will you?”

Heechul glared to me almost like want to eat me alive.
 

He gritted his teeth, “I hate him for who he is, I’ve already told you that Eunhyuk!!

and I don’t want to see his face.”

Donghae gasped in shock and confuse.

 

“Because of him, I can’t be with Kangin and it almost drives me insane.

Because of him, my life had turned upside down Eunhyuk, and you know that well.

I’m as curious as to why Appa hated me so, for suddenly out of nowhere.

What have I done wrong to him???

Then I know, he doubted me, that maybe, maybe, that I’m the secretary of defense’s son rather than his.

And then, Appa gave Siwon the throne, Siwon, can you believe it?

The concubine’s son rather than me, the queen’s son??

I HATE YOU!! TURNS OUT, YOU’RE THE ONE WHO’S UMMA’S LITTLE BASTARD.”

Donghae’s eyes begin to teary while he stares Heechul in disbelief.

 

Then, Donghae bursts into tears.

Crying like he never cries before.

My heart broke seeing him like this.

 

His tears fall drowning his cheeks and he closes his eyes while sobs bitterly,

but doesn’t say any word other then,

 

 

“I miss Umma!”

 

 

 

To Be Continued . . .

 

The sequel maybe will have to wait this story to end of course

And I guarantee, will be the same Eunhyuk, guys! *wink*

 

Thank you for reading,

For you . . . for you . . . xD