Chapter 32 – Hero VS Villain

The Beauty of Sapphire Kingdom

ENJOY!!

 

Tic. . .  tic. . .  typing. . .

 

 

***

 

“Release Donghae, Eunhyuk!” Siwon demanded.

 

“Are you joking with me, Siwon? I’m here to rescue Donghae from you, remember??”

Siwon is becoming retarded now I guess.

 

“You make him scared Eunhyuk, I don’t think he will go with you.” I look at Donghae and I have to admit,

I did have made him scared.

 

Oh! Eunhyuk, what have you done???

 

“I should’ve known this; you would have thought of other plan than just a single negotiation,

you’re always be a sneaky bastard, Eunhyuk.” Siwon snorted.

 

“OH! I’m the sneaky bastard??? Omo! Omo! Remind me who’s protecting you all those years Siwon?

Even when we were still young? It was me!

Or even giving you all of those tactics and strategies in most of battlefields we had fought from all of these years?

Me! Siwon! Me!

And Oh! Who is it who always came back to Sapphire giving you all of those glories

by wining most of the wars with other countries? Again! Me! It always is be me, Siwon! Me.”

There you go Siwon, think! Just think of all those years me serving you with my bloods!

 

Ah!! Look! You’re speechless now, are you?

 

“Donghae, listen to me! I’m not the villain here, look over there!” The Donghae is still in my embrace,

 

And now I grab Donghae’s chin make him facing Siwon while whispering to his ear, “Look over there Donghae!

Now, that person over there who claims to be the King of Sapphire is the one who once gave me an order to kill your brother Kangin.

I haven’t told you this part, haven’t I?” Donghae gasped and he’s still trembling. Why is Donghae trembling??

 

He should feel save with me. Eunhyuk, you need to explain to Donghae that you’re not the bad guy here, no you’re not,

in fact I am the hero and Siwon is the villain.

 

“No, don’t listen to him! I never gave him that kind of order.” Oh look! Siwon is trembeling while looking at Donghae.

 

“Omo! I can’t believe you just lied, who is the real sneaky bastard now? You are the King, for goodness, Siwon.

And a King must admit to everything he had said, MY GOSH!!!”

 

“Is that true Siwon? What Eunhyuk had just said now? Did you order him to kill Kangin Hyung?”

At last I can hear Donghae speaks up. Siwon widen his eyes in fear.

 

Oh! I haven’t told Donghae about this, haven’t I? I mean I did tell him

and to Leeteuk about sending Kangin to the border but not this one.

 

I thought it won’t be a necessity anyway.

 

Omo! I guess you really are fall for Donghae, Siwon?? Your eyes tell me so.

 

Why do you have to fall for Donghae, Siwon?

While I’m desperately in love with him too? None of these would happen if you didn’t fall for him.

 

All these years, you always claim beautiful girls as your lovers but since you kidnap Donghae,

I noticed you never go hunts for those beautiful girls anymore, like you used to.

 

You seem fall too deep for Donghae, Siwon.

 

Way too deep, my friend.

 

“It isn’t what you’re thinking love. I- I- did- give Eunhyuk a command, but- but- if only if- if- Kangin didn’t try to look for you

and- I- I swear will let him go I will-“ Wow! Siwon stammered, he really is scares of Donghae gets furious.

 

“Oh I don’t think that’s what you told me Siwon. You gave me order me to kill Kangin if he still wanted to rescue Donghae from you.

Gosh!! Will you stop lying?” Siwon’s face turns to pale.

 

Omo! This is amazing, Siwon bluntly lied and he got scared too.

 

I look at Donghae to see his respond and I wish I didn’t see this, his eyes are furious but they are sad at the same time

or should I say more like enduring the pain?

 

These hurt me a lot.

 

Donghae, are you falling for him? Without even you noticed it?

Eunhyuk, Stop assuming things! Donghae isn’t fall for anyone yet. I hope I was wrong, I just hope so.

Siwon is not a good man for you Donghae, and you should know he will always make you sad.

Always.

But me, I will make you happy Donghae, I will.

 

“Release Donghae, Changmin and Kyuhyun as well! You know you can’t always running away from me Eunhyuk.

I will always terrorize and hunt you down for the rest of your life, but if you release them all now,

I will consider reducing the sentences upon you.”

Oh! Siwon is never learning his lesson, is he?

Does he think I don’t have my own plans? You are too naïve then, Umma boy.

 

“Answer me Siwon! Did you order Eunhyuk to kill my brother or did you not?”

Donghae is raising his tone in anger. I never actually know that Donghae will have this kind of personality.

 

He looks-- fearless.

 

“Donghae my love! Look, we would talk about this later, okay!

Eunhyuk, do you think that I don’t know you? I have seized your messenger, too bad monkey;

I’m not the kind of King who bows to the law of war. You think I won’t touch your messenger right?

Well, you’re absolutely wrong then.” He chuckled.

 

“! You are always such a coward, Siwon. You even captured a messenger? I can’t believe this!

How disgrace of that? But, don’t you know? If Henry somehow doesn’t go back,

then that Changmin guy will be beheaded right away as my command? Didn’t Henry tell you that before??”

He gasped or he seems pretended to? I don’t know.

 

What a foolish and clumsy King as always. How are you able to survive as the King without me from now on?

This proof my eyes never wrong to tell which the right man to own the throne is,

That rightfully person is Heechul, the first son from the Queen herself,

But sadly now I know behind the reason why the last King never choose Heechul as his descendent,

instead he chose this concubine’s son, Siwon as the new King.

 

And all because of a silly reason.

 

Jealousy, yes! Jealousy.

 

Jealousy to Donghae’s father, the old Secretary of Defense.

 

Well, I haven’t told Donghae about this part too, the part which Kangin told me back

when we were having a conversation in the dungeon.

The little affairs between the Secretary of Defense and the Queen;

Kangin said only him, Leeteuk and now me, who knows about this secret.

 

“AHhahaha . . .!” Siwon laughs, he dares to laugh? He's not just retarded but becomes nuts as well.

 

“I have told Jonghyun to surrounds Donghae’s house. That Henry guy, he will be the bait to force his lover, Oh yes!

I know your two servants are lovers. The other one named Zhoumi, right?

This Zhoumi won’t be able to see his lover gets hurt so they will surrender.

Don’t you think after all these years I won’t recognize your sneaky plans Eunhyuk?”

Well that could be a bothersome? I haven’t thought about that before,

I mean who could’ve thought that the King will seize the messenger?

Not in any kind of war as far as I concern.

And I know Zhoumi is crazy about Henry and he will do anything to protect his lover Henry.

 

Will Zhoumi sticks to the plan, or will he disobey my command?

 

What should you do know, Eunhyuk?

I can’t predict what will happen at Donghae’s house right now neither what will happen in here too.

 

Maybe Siwon has learned his lesson after all, Eunhyuk.

 

!!

 

 

To be continued . . .

 

 

 

You know, whenever I think of the next chapter

I will frustrate whether you'll gonna like it or not and sometimes

that kept me from updating the story right away,

because I'm too scared, can you believe this?? ahahah. . .

then again, I will finish this story with my own idea of course, *wink*

thank you for reading,

 

for you ... for you . . .    :D