Chapter 41 – coup d’état II

The Beauty of Sapphire Kingdom

Thank you for all of the comments

That means you still reading my story

So,

Here is the next chapter, guys!

a bit shorter, but i hope you . . .

ENJOY!!!!!

 

Tic tic tic typing . . .

 

 

***

“Kyu! Get me that drink, please honey!”

Ugh!! How many times of these already???

 

It’s only in front of him, on the table,

And OH!! Please tell me!!! WHY IN THE HELL I’M DOING THIS????

OBEDIENT TO SCARY BUNNY’S COMMANDS?????

 

He’s going to chop me into pieces and feed me to the dogs, Oh yeah, that’s right!!! I forgot that important part.

 

And only to add more of my humiliations,

this scary bunny enrobe my neck with the locked metal collar

that connected with long chain which the end of it locked with his metal armlet.

Can you believe this???

 

He looks really cute and young, but he’s scary as hell and I should add one more, he’s CRAZY!!!

 

I still don’t believe that he’s older than the beast who supposed to be Donghae’s brother, what was his name??

Kangin? Ah yes!! That’s his name. I’m thinking the bunny not even older than my cousin Siwon.

 

I cannot be further away from the bunny less than six feet away,

still better than being tied to the chair by rope for hours and hours and hours which drive me insane.

I mean, my hurt for sitting too long,

not the mention I can’t scratch my itchy body parts or even wipe my sweats which really torment me

compare for being the scary little bunny’s slave.

 

Literally slave.

 

This is his idea.

 

He said he will let me go, but I have to do everything he orders me to do,

though it never occurred to me that I will be chained like A ING PET!!!!!! A PET SLAVE!!!!

 

Hell, I refused it right away when I found out, but it’s too late and he said this is the only way so he can keep his eye on me.

 

“What? Why aren’t you doing what I just ordered you to do, Kyu?” The devil bunny glared to me with his piercing bunny eyes.

 

I roll my eyes and stand up to get the drink from the table and hand it over to him; he chuckled and says,

“Good Boy!! You know you’re so cute when you’re obedient like this.” He pats my head few times and pinches my cheek really hard.

 

WHAT THE !! THAT REALLY HURT YOU CRAZY BUNNY.

 

“Kangin ah. . . I am so glad you gave me this human gift.”

I widen my eyes in shocked because he pointed at me, what?? ME??? So I’m a gift???

Me? A gift from the BEAST TO THE BUNNY???

 

@##$#$*#%*%$xxx!!@#@!%#@!????

 

No wonder the beast and the bunny is best friend.

 

“Yah, Sungmin! I never said he’s a gift and since when I gave him to you??”

That’s right, I nod. At least the beast isn’t twisted like this scary bunny.

 

“If only you didn’t tell me you would keep an eye of him, I would break one of his legs so he can’t run away, such an inconvenience.”

MWOHH??? YAH!! The beast is scarier than the bunny.

Donghae’s brother is horrible.

I'd rather be the scary bunny's pet slave then.

 

What is happening to my life??? How come I have this bad luck??

Siwon Hyung, Please help me!!!

 

Why are you leaving me alone here?? I heard them said that you leave this village and returned to the capital.

 

I think I want to cry.

 

“So, what are you going to do next, Kangin? I’m ready to help you and this time to the end my brother.

I shouldn’t leave that day, Ugh!! It’s my entire fault. Things’ will be different than if I didn’t leave. I am so sorry Kangin.”

The scary bunny sighed in frustrate.

 

“That’s not your fault Sungmin and will you stop blaming yourself already!!! I just hope Eunhyuk is alright.

And just like our plan before, I’m sure we will be able to rescue both Eunhyuk and Donghae.”

The scary bunny pouts and he’s about to cry feels affected by the beast’s word.

 

Ugh!!! Stop acting you scary bunny!! Stop that pouting!!!

Cute doesn’t suit you!!

NOT SUIT YOU WELL!!!!

 

***

 

After I’ve been picked up by Hankyung, I was been told by Yesung that yesterday in this palace coup d’état has been occurred.

Oh hohoho!!!

Well done!!!

 

My lovely friends are really doing their works smoothly

and I just get back to this beautiful palace and ready to take over what’s mine once.

Ooohh!!! I’m so excited already.

 

Yesung said this is all because Eunhyuk has changed his mind and without him, would be very difficult for me to take over the throne.

Well, I should thank him of course.

But where is he?

I can’t find him everywhere in this palace.

Later I find out from Yesung that maybe Eunhyuk’s still in Siwon’s chamber.

 

Oh!!! He’s really something; he dares to use the King’s bed chamber for his rest???

OMo! OMo! Omo! Eunhyuk ahh. . . you’ve changed so much.

It’s already almost midday and don’t say he still in his sleep???

Maybe I should surprise him, I giggle.

 

***

 

“Omo! Omo! Omo! Eunhyuk GYaaaahhh. . .!!! I didn’t know you have lover??? Who is he?? OMo! He’s so cute.”

I hear the noises sounds and giggles.

What the--- HELL??? Someone is pinching my .

 

I’m still and !! My lower still inside of Donghae.

DOnghae is asleep himself. He must be really tired too.

What have I done to him???

 

I look to the left bed side and I think who has pinches my , that’s him, the erts.

 

“Yah! Heechul! Why did you pinch me??” I whisper to Heechul trying not to wake Donghae from his sleeps. He chuckles amusedly.

“When did you arrive?” I ask Heechul only to avoid him to look at my lower part.

 

I’m still on top of Donghae and I need to wake up from him, without Heechul seeing what I have done to his little brother.

But we’re both and of course he would of guess.

!!

!!!

EUNHYUK YOU ARE SO ING IN RIGHT NOW!!!

 

“Would you give me a little privacy here??” I beg him.

“Oh no, I won’t, unless you tell me who he is.” He laughs.

 

“And oh! Eunhyuk ah! In your letter, you said there is another important thing

you wished to tell me that you can’t explain it in the letter. What is it?” Heechul turns his sound into serious tone.

This erts can be really serious and when he turns into serious face like this,

which means I have to answer him as in more like a command to me.

 

“I’m sorry Heechul, would you please leave me for now!! Just for a moment please!!” Ugh!! This is really embarrassing.

And now he laughs out loud.

 

Oh !!

 

Donghae’s awakes.

 

Heechul really likes to annoy people; instead leaving us alone, he grabs my bottom cheek;

I gasped and move my hips unconsciously.

 

Donghae feels me and whined with his sleepy eyes.

 

When Donghae sees Heechul he widens his eyes in shocked and quickly he tilted his head to the opposite direction,

I guess he feels embarrassed too.

 

“AHAHAHA. . HAHAHA!!! I’m sorry I have disrupted your little private moment here.

Oh!!! No need to be shy young man.

Alright then! I won’t bother you two anymore. Eunhyuk, you have a nice taste.”

Heechul winks seductively and then before he takes his steps to the door he pinches my bottom cheek once again earning my embarrassing groaned.

 

HEECHUL, YOU ERTS!!!!!

 

 

To be continued. . .

 

 

Omo! Omo! Heechul comes back to the palace guys!

So, hahaha . .. that’s it for this chappie guys!!

a bit shorter ^^

I hope you like it, I really do

For you . . . for you . . .xD