Chapter 6 – The Palace

The Beauty of Sapphire Kingdom

You know I really like blonde Donghae, but the story he has dark raven hair

and lately he didn't dye his hair either :(

anyway. . .

 

this is the next story

Enjoy!

***

Lazily I open my eyes, blink them slowly. My head feels heavy and aches.

What happened?

Did I faint?

Where am I?

I wake up in an unknown large chamber with sweet fragrance around it and I'm lying on a big comfortable bed right now.

I feel a soft warm air blow to my right ear now and then. A sudden movement of a hand which hugging me tightly shocked me.

I sense a presence of a body next to me breathe in and out silently.

 

I frowned.

 

Someone is sleeping beside me.

I look to the owner only to find no the other than the man who kidnapped me.

How unfortunate.

I hate to disturb someone in their sleep, yet have him beside me, I have the urge to punch him right in the face.

But before I even stretch out my body, he opens his both eyes, then swings his body directed to me.

I feel tense.

"You're awake?" He whispers to my ear, more like statement to that.

I blink a couple times. He smirks, showing his dimples.

"How do you feel?" He asked me. He supports his body using his elbow.

He's face getting closer and then to my surprise, he planted a peck on my right cheek.

 

I gasped.

 

"Are you alright?" He chuckled.

"I- I- I'm starving!" My voice is hoarse and I think my throat becomes sore. He frowned.

Omo, Did I just say starving to him? Donghae, that is embarrassing.

To be honest I am starving. I haven't eaten anything yet since he caught me. This was his entire fault right?

 

But I hate starving for I know the horrible feeling.

 

“Omo...! I-am-so- sorry, love.“ He taps his forehead; I raise my eyebrows to his reaction.

"What an idiot am I? I feel ashamed, love.” He said. Did he just say he’s an idiot?

"I'll be back in a moment. Stay here!" He immediately tugged of the bed and walks rush through the huge door which located in the right of the chamber.

 

I get off the bed myself after he left.

Where is this place anyway? Certainly not in the tent anymore.

On the left wall I see a long and wide curly curtain. I drag the curtain to unveil the sunlight dashing through the window.

 

My eyes squinted in dazzled.

 

It's already in the morning, or is it midday?

How long did I fainted?

My body is always been a problem since birth and I hate it so much.

 

Leeteuk hyung always calls me such a weakling even compare to Yoona.

I pull the curtain wider and find a door to a terrace. I twist the door's handle and to my surprised it's not locked.

When I walk out the room, the fresh air running through my lung.  

I walk a bit to reach a low hedge. I am now standing in a high place; I widen my eyes on amazed.

 

On the far west there’s a huge rounded maze.

In the middle of there is a big sculpture squirting fountain next to the flowers garden.

And in the east, lies a calm lake where surrounded by hills.

 

Despite I've been kidnapped, I feel in heaven to this unknown land. 

Is this the Palace?

How come I ended up here?

A hint for my thoughts frighten me, if this land is the owner of my kidnapper then probably he is someone that I should be scared of.

 

Being kept in here makes me questioning myself; will Hyungs be able to find me here?

Is this place far away from my homeland?

How come I didn't know when he brought me here?

 

Outside here is freezing and I only wearing thin clothes, maybe I should just get inside instead?

But suddenly someone hugs me from behind.

I startled.

 

"Love what you see, Dong-hae-?”

Oh, I know that voice and how I hate the way he calls my name. He knows my name, must be heard it when I spoke to my Hyung.

 

He kisses the back of my neck and I can feel his teeth on my skin. I'm trapped between him and the hedge.

I lean forward and press my body to the concrete hedge as a way to getting farther from his lips.

But I make it worse for he finds his way to lower part.

I have lost my strength to struggle, so I just let him be.

I know he enjoy all of these wildness peculiar behaviors, while I detest them.

 

"I've provide some for you to digest." He whisper to my ear.

"Come!"

I don't like he order me what to do, but my stomach tells me different, so I just let him lead me inside.

Like I said, I don't like to be starved.

 

***

 

How dare that sneaky bastard kidnapped Donghae before my eyes.

Leeteuk himself surprised by my acknowledgement that our Donghae has been caught by Siwon.

He hadn't been this worry state before.

You see, to him everything can be solved with laugh or silly cheerful attitudes, but not today.

 

He may seem to dislike our young little brother, but deep down inside he love Donghae with his own way.

I saw his face anxious every now and then and if this isn't a serious problem, I might have for fun.

 

I lost some of my precious time to contact my own assistances.

I have found my aid, some who we were shared in war before, few of them were my beloved father subordinates who volunteered,

and some are my good friends from the village.

 

They all wear in dark with mask for a reason an ambushed, but these was all too late.

 

So I roar, "My brothers in blood, this is more serious than I thought.

My apology for I have to dismiss you and from this path, my big brother and I will pursue by our own strength."

 

By now he must be already reached the castle.

I should've known.

 

Donghae!

I've promise you with my blood, I will come to rescue you.

 

I will. . .

Just wait for your hyungs.

 

. . .

 

 

End of the Chapter 6

Oh boy! Oh boy!

I Hope my story's not dissapointing. . . T___T

Okay I admit I'm lack of the background story, but oh well still I post it, hahaha.... xD

 

Anyway,

Thanks for reading!

ugyaaa.... xD