1 Year Later...

OUR...WHAT!?...HER?!

I'm going to skip a whole year since they didn't do much on their debut year.

~

Jin's POV

A year past and Oppas are getting ready for their comeback. I heard from Unnies that their concept is weird. I went to see Uncle Lee since we haven't have much time to talk after I became Oppas' manager. I went to his office and told his secretary to see if he is busy. He isn't. I went inside and see him sitting on his chair.

"Uncle Lee!"

"Hey Jin, how are you?"

"Good. I want to know Oppas' next concept."

"Well. The album will be a graduation while their title song is being a wolf."

"Weird concept but good luck!"

"I want to ask you something Jin."

"What is it Uncle?"

"Do you like anyone yet. If it's someone from this company, you will be an exception to date him."

"No~ I don't want to date yet."

"But you are still your teenage era. You should have a first crush or first kiss~"

"No Unlce. My first kiss is only for my husband. I said that since I was little."

"Go see EXO and see if you like anyone. Also tell them to practice harder because their comback date is in 2 days."

"Ok. Bye Uncle."

"Bye." I went out and went to EXO's practice room. I see a very weird formation where they all stand in a line with their hands out.

"What are you guys doing?" They saw me and they stopped the music.

"JIN!" Sehun Oppa and Tao Oppa ran to me but then Baekhyun Oppa suddenly hug me first.

"Oppa~" He let me go and the rest came to me. "Mian didn't bring any drinks. Hows your practice?"

"Good want to see?" I nodded. They told me to sit in front of the mirror because if I don't, it will look weird. I finally sat down and they played the music. The song is called 'Wolf' just like their concept. Their dance is just like a wolf with claws and crawling and growling. Even though the concept wasn't cool, I think they are very handsome and they act like wolves. Xiumin Oppa and Luhan Oppa are too cute but they act like wolves too.

"THAT WAS AWSOME!"

"Thanks~"

"Who do you like the most?" 

"Baekkie Oppa, that's a weird question..."

"Oh...who acts the most like a wolf?"

"Ummm...." I look at everyone and they all gave me a look saying 'pick-me' "I choose....Kris Oppa because of his charisma."

"Thanks Jin."

"Oh yeah, your comeback date is in two days so you guys better practice hard." I turned around getting ready to leave but I feel like someone is staring at me like he is using lazer to get through me. I turned around but none of them are looking at me... *Weird...* "Annyeong Oppas~ I'll come by your dorm tonight, I need to run some errands right now."

"Bye Jin~" I left and went around the stores near the company. Then I realize that there were people following me. I turned around and see a few high school girls 

"Why did you come out of SM Entertainment?"

"Why should I tell you."

"Are you dating MY Oppas?"

"How are YOUR Oppas?"

"EXO Oppas."

"No."

"Then why were you coming out from SM?"

"There is more people than EXO you know that."

"Why you..." She started slapping me and her friends started kicking me. We were in a quiet street so there aren't anyone there. I then see a girl with a knife.

"Why do you have a knife?"

"Because I use it to kill people that seduce my Oppas." Right after she said that she stabbed me. I got tired and I closed my eyes.

Baekhyun's POV

After Jin left, we practiced again and again until we got perfect. It's getting late and we are about to leave when my phone rang.

"Yebosaeyo?"

I hear people yelling about EXO as their Oppas and I think I hear Jin screaming. I look at the ID caller and it's Jin. I put it on speaker and everyone listened.

"Why did you come out of SM Entertainment?"

"Why should I tell you."

"Are you dating MY Oppas?"

"How are YOUR Oppas?"

"EXO Oppas."

"No."

"Then why were you coming out from SM?"

"There is more people than EXO you know that."

"Why you..." I heard slaps, kicks, screams. We are frozen. Jin is getting injured because of us. We hear those again and again until it got quiet.

"Why do you have knife?"

"Because I use it to kill people that seduce my Oppas." I hear Jin scream and everything was quiet.

"LETS GO FIND JIN"

"Everyone get into pairs and find her." Kris hyung and Suho hyung were ordering people. I went with Chen and we went to the allies since no one helped Jin. From faraway I see someone laying on the floor.

"Chen let's go there."

"Sure." We walked slowly in case something happens. It was a girl laying there. I went to see her face and she is Jin. "Found her. Baekhyun call the others and tell them to go back to the dorm and we will bring her to the office."

"OK." I called the members and they want to see Jin but I told them to go back since we can't get caught.

*Jin. Don't leave me. Our parents left us already, I don't want you to leave me too...*